The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

SOLD - 1984 C-Dory 22 Classic and Trailer- $8,500

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MikeMac

City/Region: Stafford
State or Province: TX
C-Dory Year: 1984
C-Dory Model: 22 Classic
Photos: MikeMac
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:07 am    Post subject: SOLD - 1984 C-Dory 22 Classic and Trailer- $8,500 Reply with quote

1984 C-Dory 22 located in Kemah, Texas. This is the original, classic, enclosed cabin C-Dory with the flat bottom, fiberglassed hull-to-deck joint, Zolatone epoxy interior, and Decraguard cabin bulkhead.

22’ LOA, 7’6” Beam, 6” draft with the outboards raised, 1750 lbs. displacement excluding motors, fuel tanks, and equipment. The boat was originally sold in Salt Lake City and spent her early years on the lakes and reservoirs of Western Wyoming (Yellowstone Lake, Fremont Lake, Flaming Gorge Reservoir, and Fontenelle Reservoir). I brought her to Texas in 2000. The Boat is fitted with a 2000 Honda BF75 AYLRTA main motor and a 2000 Honda BF8 AYLA kicker mounted on an OMC heavy-duty bracket. The motors were purchased from and rigged by Mullins’ Marine in Clute, Tx in 2001. The main motor has 421 hours, and the kicker has probably less than 50 hours. Both have been maintained by FCJ Marine in Kemah, TX. The BF8 is currently fitted with a new carburetor and a spare carburetor is included. Three fuel tanks are included: an 18-gallon Moeller topside tank, and two Honda three-gallon portable tanks. She has Baystar hydraulic steering with a stainless-steel destroyer wheel, a Garmin GPSMAP 441s, an older Standard Horizon VHS, an Airguide compass, the usual safety equipment including a new electric VDS, so no expired flares, and an unused porta-potti.

The boat is stored in a marina dry-stack since but a trailer is included. The trailer is a 2004 TechSun aluminum, tandem-axle boat trailer of 6,000 lb. GVWR and 5,000 lb. capacity (it’s way bigger than the boat needs). It has torsion axles with Posi-Lubes spindles and 10” Kodiak stainless-steel disc brakes. I recently replaced one of the tires and I believe all are now less than ten years old. I also replaced the surge coupler and brake lines.

This boat is a rugged, inexpensive entry into the C-Dory world. Alfredo Duran of Cosmetic Boat Repair in Kemah, TX rebuilt the transom with fiberglass foam core in 2013. The tachometer has recently been replaced. The original tachometer is included to verify the engine hours since the engine hour meter was still working showing total hours. The picture shows the old tachometer with the total hours. The main motor could use annual servicing, and the carbs may need cleaning. This is far from a project boat. I’ve not been using her much and it’s time for a new owner and new adventures. I have titles for everything and she’s quite a deal at $8,500. I'd like to see her go to another C-Dory enthusiast. Maybe that's you!

I've tried to add several photos but it appears I don't know what I'm doing. Check my photo section.
thataway

City/Region: Pensacola
State or Province: FL
C-Dory Year: 2007
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruiser
Vessel Name: thataway
Photos: Thataway
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The bargain of the year!!.

Thisaway 2006 22' CDory November 2011 to May 2018
Caracal 18 140 Suzuki 2007 to present
Thataway TomCat 255 150 Suzukis June 2006 thru August 2011
C Pelican; 1992, 22 Cruiser, 2002 thru 2006
Frequent Sea; 2003 C D 25, 2007 thru 2009
KA6PKB
Home port: Pensacola FL
Safetythird

City/Region: Hopkinton
State or Province: MA
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll take it! I was looking to upgrade from the 16' cruiser.

PM sent.
Keshock@yahoo.com

City/Region: Phoenix
State or Province: AZ
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there. I am interested if the boat is still available.
EVendr9940

City/Region: South Florida
State or Province: FL
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear sir,

I am very interested in buying your boat. I sent you a PM.

Thank you!

Ernie Vendrell
MikeMac

City/Region: Stafford
State or Province: TX
C-Dory Year: 1984
C-Dory Model: 22 Classic
Photos: MikeMac
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:39 am    Post subject: 1984 C-Dory 22 Classic and Trailer- $8,500 Reply with quote

She was sold to Safetythird and is on here way to Massachusetts. I'm sorry I didn't respond to other inquiries earlier.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: