The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

Can’t stay logged in (on iphone)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Site Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Esmi2

City/Region: San Luis Obispo, CA
State or Province: CA
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2022 8:37 pm    Post subject: Can’t stay logged in (on iphone) Reply with quote

I sure do appreciate this site. I don’t post much, but I appreciate that we’re all here together.

Lately, I messed with some settings on my Iphone SE, and now I find that my phone often (tho not always) logs me off the site when I navigate away. This is new, for me. I had similar logout issues with other sites for a couple weeks, but they have cleared themselves up.

Anyone else experiencing this? Or knows of a resolution?

Much as I’d like to spend my days with the C-Brats eindow open all the time, that really is not all that practical. The issue is NOT affecting my computer access to the site (ie, i can remain logged in), it is only happening on my phone.

Thanks!

ssobol

City/Region: SW Michigan
State or Province: MI
C-Dory Year: 2008
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: SoBELLE
Photos: SoBelle
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2022 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have battery saver turned on? Don't know if iPhones have this feature, but on an Android phone with battery saver turned on, this can happen.
Esmi2

City/Region: San Luis Obispo, CA
State or Province: CA
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2022 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the response.

Interesting thought. I have looked at my iphone battery management settings, and I am not in powersaver mode.

I am thinking it has got to be related to me deleting my history and cookies, and somehow deleting a "persistent cookie" that told The System to automatically log me in each visit. Or something. Interestingly (sort of), my User_ID and password are pre-filled-in to the log in screen, but I still need to log in each time. (And while logging in I check the "Remember Me" box, apparently to no avail.

ssobol wrote:
Do you have battery saver turned on? Don't know if iPhones have this feature, but on an Android phone with battery saver turned on, this can happen.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Site Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: