The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

Saw my first wild C-Dory in Cocoa, FL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> All C-Dorys, All The Time
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gobdav@yahoo.com

City/Region: Powell
State or Province: TN
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2022 4:03 pm    Post subject: Saw my first wild C-Dory in Cocoa, FL Reply with quote

We are in Cocoa for a short vacation. Drove by some docks and saw a C-dory. It was a great experience considering I've been dreaming of owning one for a few years now, yet have never actually seen one. Naturally, we had to go park and walk down a highway sidewalk to get a closer look at it, lol.

To the owner of "Charlie Rock", you have a beautiful boat! Thank you for displaying it in a place a bum with boat envy like me could see!
NORO LIM

City/Region: Olympia
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2006
C-Dory Model: 23 Venture
Vessel Name: NORO LIM (sold 12/12/14)
Photos: NORO LIM
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2022 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for posting this. It does my heart good! I'm the original owner of the boat now named "Charlie Rock." She's seen a fair piece of the country - from Alaska to Florida and quite a bit in between. I've corresponded with the current owner several times, and I'm sure he's taken good care of her.

I hope someday you will have one of these exceptional boats of your own. Best of luck.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> All C-Dorys, All The Time All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: