The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

SOLD - 2004 C-Dory Cruiser, 2017 twin Honda motors

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference
View previous topic :: View next topic  
C-batical

City/Region: Pinckney
State or Province: MI
C-Dory Year: 2004
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: C-Batical
Photos: C-Batical
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:54 pm    Post subject: SOLD - 2004 C-Dory Cruiser, 2017 twin Honda motors Reply with quote

FOR SALE, 2004 C-Dory Cruiser, 2017 Twin Honda 50HP Motors, Load Rite Trailer

After much deliberation, changes in my life require that I place C-batical and trailer up for sale. I have been the sole and proud owner of this boat since new, it has served me well cruising all the Great Lakes. Included are all extra items, equipment. and parts that I acquired for safe, comfortable, cruising and trailering. When I received the boat I removed the screws in the hull and back filled the holes with epoxy to limit water intrusion. Fiberglass cloth tabs were then used to secure the cabinets. The boat is currently located on Lake Saint Clair, Michigan in covered rack storage. The trailer is stored inside a warehouse.
Price: $46,750. Please serious inquiries only, I may be contacted through this site or Email: rdittmer@chartermi.net, Thank You

DESCRIPTION
2004 C-Dory Cruiser
2017 Twin Honda 50 HP Outboard Motors, Approximately 175 hours.
Load-Rite aluminum trailer, tandem axel, surge disc brakes, 14 inch wheels
CONDITION:
Excellent, Fresh water use only in the Great Lakes. Never moored in the water, bottom unpainted. Boat and trailer always kept inside during winter months and covered other times. The boat is immaculate. Gelcoat bottom and topside look excellent. When boat was received all screws into hull were removed, holes backfilled with epoxy, and screws replaced to combat water intrusion. Fiberglass tab were used to secure cabinets. All items, parts, accessories, that I have used to provide safe, comfortable, cruising and trailering are included
BUILDER OPTIONS:
Opening center windshield, hinged stern seat, fiberglass cockpit floor, electric windshield wipers, alcohol stove, shore power, three batteries, with Tournament onboard charger. Redundant systems with twin gas tanks, Raycor fuel filters and BEP voltage sensitive charging system, Baystar hydraulic steering.
INSTALLED OPTIONS:
Raymarine C-80 Radar System, refrigerator, Ship to shore radio, Sony Stereo system, Lewmar Profish remote control windlass, 2 porta-pottys (one plumbed for Canadian pump out), LED lighting throughout boat and trailer, cabin port holes with screens, custom enhanced starboard entrance step. custom fitted removable floor covering (upgraded two years ago from the carpet seen in my photo album), complete set of custom made Sunbrella bimini/camper top, curtains, and rear drop cover with window, rear door opening window with screen, replacement water tight lazerette hatch covers, Bennett Trim Tabs, vinyl bow stem guard, mooring covers
CUSTOM OPTIONS:
Cabin drawers, and additional storage enhancements including hatch covered bins in bow and shelf in galley cabinet with accessible storage underneath. Stern backseat rest/water & sound block.
(PHOTOS OF MOST OF MOST OF THE LISTED FEATURES MAY BE FOUND IN THE C-BRATS WEBSITE IN THE C-BATICAL ALBUM)

rmwatkins

City/Region: Johnston
State or Province: IA
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:22 pm    Post subject: C-Batical Reply with quote

We are interested in C-Batical and sent you an email to that effect.
Thanks
Mark Watkins
C-batical

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A sale is pending. Thank you all for your inquiries.
C-batical

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2022 12:03 am    Post subject: BOAT SOLD Reply with quote

Boat is sold to a very good and appreciative owner. Thank you to all who have inquired.
Sincerely,
Rollie/C-Batical
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: