The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

Found a 2008 22 Center Console for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> All C-Dorys, All The Time
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DayBreak

City/Region: Monmouth, Or.
State or Province: OR
C-Dory Year: 2018
C-Dory Model: 23 Venture
Vessel Name: DayBreak
Photos: DayBreak
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:48 pm    Post subject: Found a 2008 22 Center Console for sale Reply with quote

Last Summer I saw this C-Dory 22 Center Console parked at the launch ramp in Newport, Oregon. Last week, I saw it again at the same ramp with a 'For Sale' sign on it. This morning I talked with the owner and it is still for sale.

The owner said it is a 2008 model year and that only 8 Center Console C-Dory boats were ever made and 2008 being the only year. The owner put $2000.00 into a complete tune up including a new water pump. In seeing this boat up close, the boat looks to be in excellent condition and with a black stripe. The Honda 90 has about 350 hours of running time. The only reason the owner wants to sell is that he wants to buy a larger boat to go 100+ miles offshore. Asking price $35,000.00

I have no personal interest in weather the boat sells or not but just wanted to put this out there for anyone looking for this rare C-Dory model. The owner gave me permission to post his name and cell phone number. His name is Wyman and he can be reached at (541) 913-8361.

hardee

City/Region: Sequim
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Sleepy-C
Photos: SleepyC
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have seen that boat up in the San Juans. I'm pretty sure it was masquerading as a tender for something tied up there at Roche, that was some bit longer.

Harvey
SleepyC Moon

johnr

City/Region: Bellingham
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2007
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Stillwater
Photos: Surf Scoter
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a cool looking boat, but it seems more like a boat to have in Florida than the PNW.
DayBreak

City/Region: Monmouth, Or.
State or Province: OR
C-Dory Year: 2018
C-Dory Model: 23 Venture
Vessel Name: DayBreak
Photos: DayBreak
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Harvey for making the photo larger. Smile Yes, I could see it as a boat tender. Looking inside the boat, it has a very large deep storage area up forward. Has lots of other storage areas too including built in recessed port and starboard fishing rod mounts. The builder did a great job in the design of this model and it is strange that production only lasted one year. A decent photo is worth a thousand words. Sorry I only have this one.

Hi John. The owner regularly fishes out of Newport and after the sale, he plans to buy another center console boat with a deep V to travel much farther and faster offshore. Many of the fishing guides out of Newport take people out on open sled type boats this size and do fine. One must monitor the weather and be willing to head back early if conditions deteriorate. What is nice about this C-Dory is that it offers a full walk around fishing platform. Gary
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> All C-Dorys, All The Time All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: