The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

SOLD - 1988 22’ Cabin Cruiser, $34,500 (Snohomish, WA)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cbhalma

City/Region: Snohomish
State or Province: WA
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2022 12:05 pm    Post subject: SOLD - 1988 22’ Cabin Cruiser, $34,500 (Snohomish, WA) Reply with quote

Hello! Up for sale is my 1988 C-Dory Cabin Cruiser with mercury 90 and comes with a mercury 15 kicker. I have had the boat now for 7 years and has been a reliable great family boat. This boat has been professionally maintained and gets seasonal fluid changes and preventative maintenance. The carbs were rebuilt in 2018 and have no issues starting either motor. We mostly ran in fresh water, but I would go out occasionally to go crabbing and shrimping and would preform a thorough salt water rinse as soon as I got home. This boat was stored inside my shop when not in use, but does come with a full size heavy duty cover. We also spent about 2 weeks giving the boat a fresh polish and wax this spring. Will be ready to go for new owners. I replaced the trailer bearings, seals, and brakes liners about 2 years ago and comes with bearing buddies. I have a good amount of extras that I am willing to let go with the boat, down riggers, crab and shrimp pots with tons of line, weights, buoys, and pot puller.

Located in Snohomish, WA

$34,500 with all the extras and gear included!

VHF Radio
Garmin GPS
Depth Sounder
2 -20 gal fuel tanks
Dual Batteries
Diesel heater
Stove
Ice box
Down riggers
Brutus pot puller
Custom Rod Holder
Life Jackets
Boat Cover
Dual Axle EZ Loader Trailer
cbhalma

City/Region: Snohomish
State or Province: WA
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:44 pm    Post subject: Sold my C-Dory Reply with quote

Sold my C-Dory, thanks Craigslist!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: