The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

SOLD - 2006 22 Adventure, Green, BF90, $37,500

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deltalimabeano

State or Province: NC
Photos: deltalimabeano
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:04 pm    Post subject: SOLD - 2006 22 Adventure, Green, BF90, $37,500 Reply with quote

2006 22’. Honda BF90x360hrs. Was purchased from a fellow C-Bratter ~18m ago - see the ‘Solstice’ in older posts here. Went on about half a dozen adventures, then we had yet another kid. Now I am on a roughly 2-year boat probation period until Dad gains capacity for more sea adventures.

Runs well, all gear in good shape. See my album for recent photos. I cleaned the absolute heck out of it this spring and washed all the cloth covers, so the interior experience is nice - better than when I bought it. Body has minor scrapes in the usual locations, no floor rot but with minor scuffs on the back deck. BF-90 is the last of the carbureted Hondas. Runs very efficiently, quietly, and sounds lovely unless I push up on a soft bank here and suck up sand, in which case I have to clean the outlet nozzle by hand (or mouth, really).

Comes with 415mhz ELT is registered to the vessel, will need reregistration, original Garmin 546 for navigation/sounding, cooler with custom attachment to rear bulkhead. Has a 2018 3.5 Mercury kicker motor with heavy duty drop mount and less than 10h on it. Smattering of typical accessories for a cruiser. Manual anchor up front, Wallas stove works well.

I really love this thing, caught some great fish on her, and enjoyed exploring the sounds and Outer Banks of NC on it. Wish I didn’t have to sell, but I’d be pleased for it to go to another Brat who will love her while I wait my turn to come back and buy another one. PM me for details.

[b]Basic Stats Recap[/b]:
2006 22’ Cruiser, Green.
BF90, 360 hrs, near-new Merc Kicker
EZ Loader Trailer with surge brakes, 7/10 condition
$37,500 for pickup in friendly Orange County, North Carolina.
travhale

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interested - sent a pm a few days ago. Is this still available?
OpenSkyGuy

City/Region: Skagit
State or Province: WA
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:41 am    Post subject: Re: 2006 22 Adventure, Green, BF90, $37,500 Reply with quote

This is what I’m looking for. Call or text me 360 941 0744. Name is Ron. Thanks!

deltalimabeano wrote:
2006 22’. Honda BF90x360hrs. Was purchased from a fellow C-Bratter ~18m ago - see the ‘Solstice’ in older posts here. Went on about half a dozen adventures, then we had yet another kid. Now I am on a roughly 2-year boat probation period until Dad gains capacity for more sea adventures.

Runs well, all gear in good shape. See my album for recent photos. I cleaned the absolute heck out of it this spring and washed all the cloth covers, so the interior experience is nice - better than when I bought it. Body has minor scrapes in the usual locations, no floor rot but with minor scuffs on the back deck. BF-90 is the last of the carbureted Hondas. Runs very efficiently, quietly, and sounds lovely unless I push up on a soft bank here and suck up sand, in which case I have to clean the outlet nozzle by hand (or mouth, really).

Comes with 415mhz ELT is registered to the vessel, will need reregistration, original Garmin 546 for navigation/sounding, cooler with custom attachment to rear bulkhead. Has a 2018 3.5 Mercury kicker motor with heavy duty drop mount and less than 10h on it. Smattering of typical accessories for a cruiser. Manual anchor up front, Wallas stove works well.

I really love this thing, caught some great fish on her, and enjoyed exploring the sounds and Outer Banks of NC on it. Wish I didn’t have to sell, but I’d be pleased for it to go to another Brat who will love her while I wait my turn to come back and buy another one. PM me for details.

Basic Stats Recap:
2006 22’ Cruiser, Green.
BF90, 360 hrs, near-new Merc Kicker
EZ Loader Trailer with surge brakes, 7/10 condition
$37,500 for pickup in friendly Orange County, North Carolina.
Tarka

City/Region: KNOXVILLE
State or Province: TN
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this still available?
deltalimabeano

State or Province: NC
Photos: deltalimabeano
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sold to a local CBrat-er. Thanks all for interest.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: