View previous topic :: View next topic  
DayBreak

City/Region: Monmouth, Or.
State or Province: OR
C-Dory Year: 2018
C-Dory Model: 23 Venture
Vessel Name: DayBreak
Photos: DayBreak
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:20 pm    Post subject: Happy Thanksgiving Reply with quote

Hopeing all the C-Brats families had a great Happy Thanksgiving celebration. We as a People and a Nation have much to be thankful for. Wishing for you all the best in the days to come.
hardee

City/Region: Sequim
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Sleepy-C
Photos: SleepyC
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DayBreak, It was good to see this message when I first clicked on. Totally agree, we do have so much to be thankful for and so much appreciation to show.

Fifteen years ago give a month and a few days I signed on to
C-BRATS.com for the first official time. It was another lifetime ago in so many ways, but through all that, this community has been here, been helpful and supportive. I have many good friends here, and funny how some of them I have never even met face to face, but we get along. Yes, we may not agree on everything (Think single vs Twins or Innie vs Outie for instance) but we get along in spite of that. We have a common interest and goals and share knowledge, dreams and details, we meet here or there, and we enjoy our boats, friendship and the water.

Thank you to each and every participant here for your time and effort to visit, ask and share. You all make it worth while. AND none of us would be here with out the admin crew. Thanks especially to Mike and Will for their efforts to keep the gears greased and the riffraff off the porch and out of the cupboards. Your effort there has probably saves some of us from taking off on some dark rabbit trail that turns out to be a skunk hole. Thanks again to
you Both. (Tyboo Mike and Will DaNag == C-BRATS admin)

Thank you. Again tonight, I checked the boat, and I checked the Brats. Looks like all is well again, still , some more.

Harvey
SleepyC Moon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: