The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

Toland 18-8

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Piner6

City/Region: Ventura
State or Province: CA
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:34 pm    Post subject: Toland 18-8 Reply with quote

Just saw this and thought I’d put it here for those to shop. I have no connection to the seller. Looks nice though.

https://portland.craigslist.org/clk/boa/d/la-center-toland-dory/7390706996.html
Boater Rob

City/Region: Albany
State or Province: OR
C-Dory Year: 1994
C-Dory Model: 18-8 Toland
Vessel Name: Sea Pony
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:02 am    Post subject: Purchased Reply with quote

We ended up purchasing this boat. It seems to be really well built and was nice and clean. We have had it out for one day trip and are looking forward to some overnight trips too.
hardee

City/Region: Sequim
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Sleepy-C
Photos: SleepyC
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the "Cute Boat Society, aka C-BRATS. They are great boats and the folks that run them are pretty cool too. Glad you found a good one. There used to be a Park Ranger for Island County that ran one as his work boat. I used to see him around the San Juan's quite often, but not for the last couple years, dah Shocked Crying or Very sad

This isn't his boat, but one that used to come into Sequim Bay occasionally. They were from around the corner at PT and down into the Salish, Ludlow or Hadlock maybe.

To post photos here you need to ask the moderators to set up an album for you. They are the first 2 names (plus admin) in the "Memberlist". Click that button and then go to the PM button beside DaNag or Tyboo and they will fix you right up. Our site is a great resource for anything C-Dory, and worth every minute you spend here. Stick around and Enjoy. Cool

Harvey
SleepyC Moon

Boater Rob

City/Region: Albany
State or Province: OR
C-Dory Year: 1994
C-Dory Model: 18-8 Toland
Vessel Name: Sea Pony
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 9:24 pm    Post subject: Thank you Reply with quote

Harvey thank you for the welcoming words and the info about posting photos. I’ll check that out. I can’t seem to leave well enough alone and have added 20 amp shore power and reworked the table set up to give a little more room when the co-pilot seat is not set up.

Take Care,
Rob
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: