The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

SOLD - 2006 22-Cruiser near Annapolis possibly for sale

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference
View previous topic :: View next topic  
curioustraveler

City/Region: Annapolis
State or Province: MD
Photos: Curioustraveler
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:56 pm    Post subject: SOLD - 2006 22-Cruiser near Annapolis possibly for sale Reply with quote

Well C-Brats, can't believe I'm actually posting this. If you've read my discussion posts, you know how much I love this boat. The problem is, she did her job too well. My goal was to introduce my wife to boating, and to spending weekends on the boat, hoping she'd fall in love with it. After 2 summers of "boat camping" as she calls it in various ports around Annapolis, she's decided she wants a bigger boat so that we can both work aboard and spend more time on the water.

I have an offer in on a Camano Troll which seems like a great step up from our C-Dory. Pending successful surveys and sea trials, she will be ours in October. So, my boat will likely be coming up for sale in the next few weeks.

She's in the water near Annapolis so if anyone is looking along the East Coast, I'd love to show her off. We just added $4500 of new canvas this Spring which was an incredibly valuable improvement.

Boat is a 2006 with a BF90 that has approx 280 hours. The previous owner only used it for 147, we added the additional hours in the last 2 summers. Runs great. Trailer included.

Not for sure selling her but I wanted to throw this up in case anyone is actively looking along the East Coast.

Mike Sader

City/Region: Allegany
State or Province: NY
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Valkyrie
Photos: Mike Sader
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We would possibly be interested in your 22’ cruiser as we are actively searching for a well cared for one.
curioustraveler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Mike,

I think she's beautiful but maybe I'm biased! I'll take some more pics to show her condition. Feel free to PM and we can talk further.

Thanks.
Tbranton01

City/Region: Eastham
State or Province: MA
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:34 am    Post subject: Your C-Dory for sale Reply with quote

Good morning,

If your C-dory is still available I am interested. I live in the Cape Cod area and I think it would be perfect for our weekends. Thanks and please let me know.

Cheers,

Tom Branton
curioustraveler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Tom,

I got your PM. We aren't for sure selling yet. I have a survey on the new boat this week so we should hopefully know soon if we're going through with the purchase.

I'm in conversations with another individual about the C-Dory but if something falls through I'll be sure to update the board.

Here's a link to some pics I took yesterday.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/os8XAkg76gZ3JQHR7

Thanks
dwright

City/Region: Portland
State or Province: ME
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:33 pm    Post subject: Interested Reply with quote

Curious if still available and if so, asking price. Thank you.

David

Portland, Maine
Mike Sader

City/Region: Allegany
State or Province: NY
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Valkyrie
Photos: Mike Sader
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope Curious Traveler had a great time on your CDory.
I actually stumbled across one at Chautauqua Lake here in NY.
The owner was very nice and took us out for a short cruise and let me drive her.
He's not ready to part with his yet. Reinforced my liking for the cruiser though. Just a matter of time before I make one mine.
Let Me know if you decide to part with yours. She would be going to a good family... Very Happy
curioustraveler

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good morning C-Brats,

We sealed the deal on a new-to-us Camano Troll this week. We're very excited but also very sad to say good bye to Curious Traveler. She was our first "real" boat and we created many memories on her in just 2 seasons. I will really miss her simplicity - grab my wife and dog and jump on board and head across the bay for the weekend.

Thanks for everyone's interest. The first individual that contacted me about her is picking her up in a couple of weeks to take her to her new home.

For those who are still looking, don't give up. These are amazing little boats.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: