The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

SOLD - 2005 C-Dory 22 Cruiser - 'Valkyrie'

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vpik01

City/Region: Alexandria
State or Province: VA
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Valkyrie
Photos: Valkyrie
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:59 pm    Post subject: SOLD - 2005 C-Dory 22 Cruiser - 'Valkyrie' Reply with quote

$39,000

Well documented by original owner Nick on C-Brats Valkiyrie is up for sale in Alexandria VA. Contact me with an email direct vpik01 (at) gmail

I can't seem to link to the FB and DC Craigslist ads but you can search on both of those if you like. I've also never cracked the photo sharing code on this forum but I have plenty of photos available and am happy to do a facetime/video chat 'tour' with a serious buyer.

“Valkyrie”

2005 C-Dory 22 Cruiser High Top
2005 Honda 90 hp primary
2005 Honda 8 hp kicker, not installed, winterized for storage. Mounting bolts and fuel line remain on transom
2005 Dual Axle Load-Rite Trailer, roller’s. No trailer brakes

Valkyrie Basic Specs;

LOA 22’
Beam 7’ 8”
Draft (engine up)
Dry weight, no engine 1925#

Honda 2005 BF90a Details

530 hours, 122 hours by current owner in 2020 and 2021

Documented thorough annual service in Mar 2021 - report available

Carburated engine, I’ve used ethanol free gas exclusively and had no issues

Valkyrie Extra’s and Enhancements;

High top - 6’4” standing headroom

Exterior canvas; high top bimini with port, stbd and stern walls (zip out windows) for fully enclosed ‘Florida Room’

Interior canvas; snap in window covers, matches exterior

5 gal marine toilet plumbed for pump out

High top radar arch, allows for storage of dingy, SUP, kayak or other roof storage

Electronics; dated but very functional including Furuno radar, Garmin 198C chartplotter and sounder, additional depth sounder/fish finder, Raymarine Auto Pilot (I haven’t used this)

Extensive interior and exterior LED lights, including inside the galley cabinet

Below V-Berth watertight storage compartments (x3)

Starter and house batteries replaced (2020 and 2021 respectively)

Rule 1100 bilge pump in cabin door step replaced (2021)

Wallas Stove/Heater (inop since I refueled it in Mar 2021, I haven’t engaged the company for remote troubleshooting, it worked fine last season and first outing this year)

Discussion

My family is the third owner of Valkyrie, we have enjoyed her a ton since purchasing her in May 2020. Primarily on the Chesapeake Bay and tributaries, we have about 40 total days of on water use, 11 over nights and about 120 hours of engine use. We’ve also racked up about 2000 miles of over the road trailer use. For a serious buyer I’ll be happy to share my logs and maintenance history. I also have pretty thorough documentation of systems and service from the previous owners. We’ve loved the boat and are ready to move up to something bigger.

The boat was extremely well equipped by its original owner for cruising and we’ve had only normal maintenance to deal with in our two seasons. You’re getting Valkyrie essentially ‘right off the water’ and ready to get in some cruising or fishing this season.

The boat is dry stored in my driveway and available for inspection by serious buyers with a day or two of notice. We have clear titles on the boat and trailer.

vpik01

City/Region: Alexandria
State or Province: VA
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Valkyrie
Photos: Valkyrie
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:29 pm    Post subject: SOLD Reply with quote

Valkyrie was sold
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: