The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

SOLD - 1991 C-Dory 22' Cruiser $24,500

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference
View previous topic :: View next topic  
billzbub

City/Region: Seattle
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 1991
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:55 pm    Post subject: SOLD - 1991 C-Dory 22' Cruiser $24,500 Reply with quote

I just posted my boat with lots of photos on Craigslist:
https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/boa/d/seattle-1991-dory-22-cruiser/7353526068.html

I love this boat and hate to sell it but my wife's arthritis has progressed to the point that she cannot physically board the boat. We have only used it for 42 hours since 2018.

We are the third owners of the boat. The original owner (a C-Brat) took it to Alaska and cruised out of Anacortes for years. The second owner repowered it in 2006 and fished out of Port Townsend until 2009, when we bought it. We've mostly fished and crabbed out of Edmonds.

While the boat started life as a standard 22’ cruiser, the original owner did a wonderful job of outfitting her with his touches: there is a lot of additional storage space nearly everywhere; the forward bulkheads are insulated for comfort and noise reduction; she has a complete set of window curtains for the interior; and there is a hardtop that extends over the cockpit

Another feature not found on stock C-Dories is the exterior chain locker, keeping the rode out of the cuddy sleeping space and enlarging that space.

Boat and trailer are licensed for 2021

1991 22' Cruiser

2006 4-cycle 90hp Suzuki, 431 hours, 400 hour service performed April 2018

2018 4-cycle 9.9hp Suzuki with power tilt, less than 12 hours, barely broken in

Suzuki-provided tool kits for both motors.

Flushing attachments for both motors.

2 new (2021) plastic 18 gallon fuel tanks with tank selector valve and fuel/water filter

Standard Horizon VHF

Humminbird fishfinder/depthfinder with GPS function that lets you chart your trip. You can add a chip to the Humminbird and get bathymetric charts.

Richie Compass

2 dual-use deep cycle Size 24 batteries (new 2018) with Perko switch

Two bilge pumps

16.5# Bruce anchor on bow roller, with 30 ft chain and 300 ft of 7/16 line, in custom locker on foredeck.

Second anchor is a 13# Danforth with chain and 300 ft of 7/16 line.

Dock lines(3) and fenders(5), 3 life jackets, flares, fire extinguisher, horn, throw cushion, spare fuel/water filter, boat hook pole, swim ladder.

2 50' lines, required for transiting Ballard Locks.

SS rail across rear of cockpit. Rain gutters on cabin sides.

Force 10 propane heater on cabin door with aluminium tank in port lazarette (we have never used this).

Privacy curtain for cuddy sleeping area.

Rigid SS table leg (i.e. The table does NOT fold down)

2 Cannon electric downriggers

The gel coat has some dings and there are some small holes in the white paint (gel coat?) above the water line that lets the red hull color below be seen.

1991 5,000# gvw Pacific galvanized tandem axle trailer with spare tire. Disk brakes and bearings replaced September 2020. The lense cover for one of the trailer taillights is held on with duct tape.
I have a replacement taillight ready to install.

In person transaction only.

Text or email preferred.

206 three seven two zero one five one
billzbub

City/Region: Seattle
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 1991
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:59 am    Post subject: 1991 22' C-Dory Cruiser has been sold Reply with quote

1991 22' C-Dory Cruiser has been sold
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: