The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

Lenco Edge Mount vs. Standard

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Trims Tabs, Hydrofoils
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crazy4salmon

City/Region: Bellingham
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2006
C-Dory Model: 23 Venture
Vessel Name: C-Therapy
Photos: C-Therapy
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:59 am    Post subject: Lenco Edge Mount vs. Standard Reply with quote

So much here to go through on trim tabs but I haven't seen a comparison between these two. I am going to be purchasing trim tabs for my '06 23' Cape Cruiser and want to make the best call. I can only get away with the 12" wide by 9" long. That way my kicker wont come in contact with it while trolling. Do I go with the Standard and have the higher mounting out of the water and then put wires over the transom(no hole). Or make a hole as another drain and run the wires through the transom(more wires/mess). Or go with the edge mount and have a cleaner mount around the water line and wires behind fuel tanks(more labor but cleaner and 2 holes through transom)??? Ugh.

I like the last option just because I think it will be a cleaner look.

Thoughts/pics of either of these would be great. Confused

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Trims Tabs, Hydrofoils All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: