The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

SOLD - 2003 C Dory Cabin Cruiser 30K OBO

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CDory23

State or Province: CA
Photos: CDory23
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:42 pm    Post subject: SOLD - 2003 C Dory Cabin Cruiser 30K OBO Reply with quote

2003 C-Dory Cabin Cruiser with twin Yamaha 40's
Second Owner

Windlass anchor

Power- Twin 2003 Yamaha F40's with Permatrims. The Permatrims make a huge performance improvement on the boat. 1050 hours, Hynautic hydraulic steering, system recently flushed and filled with new steering fluid. New Fuel lines. Carbs have been Re-Jetted, and motors run great. All maintenance performed. Motor oil/filter, lower unit oil, spark plugs, internal anodes changed. I bought all maintenance parts in bulk so it comes with Oil, Filters, Anodes, water pumps, lower unit gear oil with tools to change as well as more I"m probably forgetting. Stainless Steel Props on motors, comes with 2 extra props that have a different pitch. (originals when I bought boat) The SS was a huge improvement. I believe the original pitch was 13 and I went with an 11 on the SS, but that could be reversed. You could experiment to see what you like, but I do know the SS prop pitch made a world of a difference. I kept all maintenance records but unfortunately did not note when the last time the water pump was changed. I believe it was about 100 hours ago. If I get time I can change these and the lower unit oil. I have all parts.

Hull- Bottom paint in good shape (5-layers of epoxy barrier, 4-layers of petit) Boat was kept in the water only 3-months out of the year. Years left before anything needs to be done.

V Berth- Front modified 3-hatch storage. Brand new never used cushions that allow easy access to hatch storage. Originals were 1 piece and I had an upholstery shop cut it in half and reupholster for easier removal and access to storage hatches underneath.

Electronics- Lowrance HDS7 touchscreen, sonar/gps with heading sensor, sidescan, structure scan. If you fish Bodega I'll even leave in some honey holes I have marked on the GPS. Raymarine ST5000 Autopilot. Standard horizon intrepid vhf radio. PolyPlanar MRD87i marine radio with bluetooth. 4 west marine speakers (2 on deck, 2 in cockpit with speaker selector). I also have an extra speaker in case one goes out. All LED cabin lights and navigation lights. Furuno 1712 radar-older unit, came with boat, I never used it and never went out in fog so didn't need radar.

Trailer- Pacific trailer, hydraulic surge brakes, new leaf springs, hubs, brakes and tires, with spare. Has a flushing mechanism so after launching you can hook up a hose and clean the drum assemblies.

Stove-Wallace 95D very finicky, not dependable. Not currently working. I may get it working before sale. Have a spare 95D for parts with new computer boards. If you are a tinkerer I'm sure you would have no problem getting it working with the great Customer service at Scan Marine, but if I were to keep a boat and want the stove for dependable heat/ cooking I would get the new unit from Scan Marine. It would be a simple plug and play install since everything is already currently installed on this unit. They also give a discount if you have an older unit you are replacing.

Extras- Hatches are all newer and were replaced around 2 years ago. Original hatches on these boats had issues and weren't water tight. Custom removable starboard table built on transom, functions as a table, platform for livewell. It can also be used for securing a cooler on top of it. Custom curtains. Sea deck flooring on deck.

Angola custom sunbrella cover.

30 AMP shore power cord.

Telescopic Swim ladder

Original cooler under drivers seat shows signs of wear and has been epoxied to strengthen. It's functional but not attractive.

Fishing equipment- Custom 12 gallon livewell (holds a full scoop), 6-pole rocket launchers, SS bow rail pole holders.

For an extra $1500 I will include 2-Scotty depthpower downriggers and an Ace crab pot puller. I'm going to need this equipment on my new boat so need close to the replacement value of these items. You could also just buy these items new if you are going to use them and they will mount perfectly to the already installed mounts.

Overall the boat is in great condition. It does have scratches, hairline stress cracks and a couple of dings. 1 noteable ding and 1 noteable scratch. It shows wear and tear from being an 03 and being used for fishing/crabbing.

PICS in album

30K OBO
txmntman

City/Region: GEORGETOWN
State or Province: TX
C-Dory Year: 2006
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Saint Somewhere
Photos: Saint Somewhere
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like a nice, clean boat you have there. With the arch and the radar, you should sell it fairly quickly, I would think. Many folks here really like the twin motors for their boats. Best of luck in the sell!
Boston Whaler Montauk "Joe Bob" Sold
Hobie Cat "Mikey Likes It" Sold
CDory23

State or Province: CA
Photos: CDory23
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:45 pm    Post subject: SOLD Reply with quote

Boat is SOLD.

I tried to edit the title but it prompted me that edits are only allowed for 30 minutes.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: