The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

SOLD - 2006 CD 22, Suzuki 90 w/ 1000 hrs. $34,750

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Two Bears

City/Region: Orofino
State or Province: ID
C-Dory Year: 2006
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Two Bears
Photos: Two Bears
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 3:13 am    Post subject: SOLD - 2006 CD 22, Suzuki 90 w/ 1000 hrs. $34,750 Reply with quote

She’s brought us lots of good times but its time to swallow the anchor and let someone else enjoy her. Two Bears is for sale at Sportcraft marina in Portland, Oregon; their web site: sportcraftmarina.com.

We lived aboard for 2 to 4 months at a time while boating and “boater-homing” and took her across country 4 times. We are not very dainty people so we modified her for extended use. Water tank in bow, drawers where the tank used to be, lots of little things. EZ Loader trailer (new 2012) oil bath hubs (love the sight glass hubs), Electric over hydraulic brakes which is really great for the long down hill grades in western US. To keep the battery up on week long drives there is a power line from the 7-way plug on the tow truck to the boat battery that keeps the 12 volt refrigerator going. Check the photo album on this site for Two Bears – for some of those changes. The equipment list / description in the web site describes them and photos in the sportscraft marina web site also show them. Price reflects cosmetic damage from living aboard more that 400 nights over 10 years but boat is still basically sound. Loved the Suzuki 90 !with everything computerized so the only problems were operator error. Still working to fix that but the Admiral says it’s hopeless.

Call Mike Fisher at SportCraftMarina at 503-656-6484. If he can’t answer give me a call at 208-476-3123.
Chuck

colbysmith

City/Region: Madison
State or Province: WI
C-Dory Year: 2009
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruiser
Vessel Name: C-Traveler
Photos: C-Traveler and Midnight-Flyer
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chuck and Penny, hate to see you giving up your boat. Another boat in the future, or just time to stay on land? BTW, for anyone interested in Two Bears, I believe they probably have the best insulation I have seen thus far. Colby
hardee

City/Region: Sequim
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2005
Vessel Name: Sleepy-C
Photos: SleepyC
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chuck and Penny, WOW, There is a screeching halt I didn't expect. You two are so cool. Great memories, Friday Harbor neighbors, wandering over to Sidney, and Stuart Island - Prevost side. I wish you the best in your sale, and sure that Sportscraft will treat you well and take good care of "TwoBears" . Someone is going to get a well trained and capable 22 Cruiser with some really useful mods.

Wish you the best in your future adventures and hope to meet somewhere down the road.

Harvey
SleepyC Moon

Two Bears

City/Region: Orofino
State or Province: ID
Vessel Name: Two Bears
Photos: Two Bears
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two Bears sold and is in her new home in Texas

I will miss her but it’s time for another to enjoy her.

Chuck
Pat Anderson

City/Region: Birch Bay, WA
Vessel Name: Daydream
Photos: Daydream and Crabby Lou
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patty here. Can't wrap my head around this. We will sure miss seeing you guys. Thanks for many tips regarding the Loop. The best to you both.

DAYDREAM - CD25 Cruiser
CRABBY LOU - CD16 Angler (sold 2020)
Pat & Patty Anderson, C-Brat #62!
http://daydreamsloop.blogspot.com

txmntman

City/Region: GEORGETOWN
State or Province: TX
Vessel Name: Saint Somewhere
Photos: Saint Somewhere
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was the lucky person who bought “Two Bears”, and I took her on her maiden voyage in Texas today. Chuck and Penny, I am enjoying all the mods you made, and I have made one of my own, as I created the “Barber chair” or reversible navigator seat. We had a great time today, and am looking forward to many adventures with her. She will be re-christened “Saint Somewhere”. I’ll put pictures on my album....Thank you, Chuck and Penny!!
Boston Whaler Montauk "Joe Bob" Sold
Hobie Cat "Mikey Likes It" Sold
thataway

City/Region: Pensacola
State or Province: FL
C-Dory Year: 2007
Vessel Name: thataway
Photos: Thataway
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard and congratulations on buying a great boat. Chuck and Penny, please continue to come to the gatherings--we had seem them all over the USA. Great folks. Once a C brat==always a C Brat!
Thisaway 2006 22' CDory November 2011 to May 2018
Caracal 18 140 Suzuki 2007 to present
Thataway TomCat 255 150 Suzukis June 2006 thru August 2011
C Pelican; 1992, 22 Cruiser, 2002 thru 2006
Frequent Sea; 2003 C D 25, 2007 thru 2009
KA6PKB
Home port: Pensacola FL
hardee

City/Region: Sequim
Vessel Name: Sleepy-C
Photos: SleepyC
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thataway wrote:
Welcome aboard and congratulations on buying a great boat. Chuck and Penny, please continue to come to the gatherings--we had seem them all over the USA. Great folks. Once a C brat==always a C Brat!

I second that. And I remember Penny's blanket with all the gatherings they had been to on the map. You all were great neighbors at Friday Harbor.

Harvey
SleepyC Moon

easy does it

City/Region: Redmond
State or Province: OR
C-Dory Year: 2004
Vessel Name: Pura Vida
Photos: Easy Does It
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:53 pm    Post subject: post subject and the fridge? Reply with quote

just wondering what is the make and model of the fridge, it looks like it fits in the space of the old ice box (with out mods I wonder?) are you happy with it? would you buy it again or do you really have enough space in there? we were looking at something in the cockpit but like yours better if it works out.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: