The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

View all messages?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Site Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chuck S

City/Region: Cleveland
State or Province: OH
C-Dory Year: 2003
C-Dory Model: 16 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Amelia Anne
Photos: Amelia Anne
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 10:12 am    Post subject: View all messages? Reply with quote

Any way to view all messages?

The indivual sections were great when I was looking for specific information a year ago, but once folks have been thru all the messages to date a "view all" or "view all new" will speed things up for those of us who visit daily or so. Or is this there and I can't see it?

We just went in the barn at the fairgrounds until April, so I'm suffering withdrawl .....
Da Nag

City/Region: Port Angeles
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2008
C-Dory Model: 16 Angler
Vessel Name: Taco
Photos: <a>Da Boats</a>
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 3:38 pm    Post subject: Re: View all messages? Reply with quote

Chuck S wrote:
Any way to view all messages?

The indivual sections were great when I was looking for specific information a year ago, but once folks have been thru all the messages to date a "view all" or "view all new" will speed things up for those of us who visit daily or so. Or is this there and I can't see it?

We just went in the barn at the fairgrounds until April, so I'm suffering withdrawl .....

Done, just for you, Chuck. See the details in the Site News section.

Actually, that's a lie. I missed that functionality as well, so this request got bumped to the top of the list... CoolSmile

Bill
Rock-C

City/Region: Salem
State or Province: OR
C-Dory Year: 1988
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Rock-C
Photos: Rock-C
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 4:05 pm    Post subject: Be Cool Reply with quote

Da Nag
Slow down buddy. CoolSmile This is saposta be fun, remember. The new sight is looking great, it'll just take us old farts a while to find our way round here. It's already am improvement. Thumbs Up Don't burn yourself out. Smile All the work you, Mike, and Greg are doing is REALLY appreciated. Go have a cold one. Beer .

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Site Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: