View previous topic :: View next topic  
RBH

City/Region: Great Lakes
State or Province: MI
C-Dory Year: 2006
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Maseda
Photos: Maseda
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:29 pm    Post subject: Looking for a CD 25 in Michigan Reply with quote

I am seriously looking for a CD 22 or CD 25 in Michigan to buy. I have shown my wife the CD 22 and want to show her a CD 25 so she can see the difference.

Does anyone have a CD 25 I could show my wife in Michigan (we are in our cabin in Newaygo county about 40 miles North of Grand Rapids.

Thank you,

Bob Harris

Old Sailor with quite a lot of cruising experience in the North Sea, Baltic and San Francisco. I live in Europe part of the time, travel a lot and spend a lot of summer time in the family cabin in Newago County in Michigan.
hardee

City/Region: Sequim
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Sleepy-C
Photos: SleepyC
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Bob, You are on the right track and looking into the right web site. Now I know it is a bit early but travel plans are always fun soooo ......... Look up your favorite travel agent and get set for a trip out west to Friday Harbor, WA. Fly in to either DeaTac or Paine Field and hope a ferry to San Juan Island. Plan on the weekend of May 18. We will have a string of C-Dorys there, 25, 22, 255 TomCats and maybe a 19 or 16 as well. You can talk to the owners who know the boats in real life (not just dealers) and get a ride or 3. And it is a beautiful place too.

OK, I know, you wanted one in Michigan. But, you may find that the best boat for you is not in the next county. It may be the next state ....or three away. You may have to travel a bit. OH, and Wefings, one of my favorite C-Dory dealers has a couple of 25's on hand right now I believe. Be ready quick ($$$$ as the good ones seem to come up for sale and go away very quick.

Best in your search.

Harvey
SleepyC Moon

Barry Rietz

City/Region: Sierra Vista
State or Province: AZ
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:54 am    Post subject: C-Dory Wanted Reply with quote

Bob, Last fall there was a nice CD-25 in the detroit area on Craigslist. If it is no longer posted, or has expired, check "ZipTheList.com" under expired listings.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: