The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

Newbie to the Forum

View previous topic :: View next topic  
park kitchings

City/Region: Tacoma
State or Province: WA
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:48 pm    Post subject: Newbie to the Forum Reply with quote

I'm residing in Tacoma and would love to meet up with a fellow C Dory owner in the area. I'm actively pursuing the purchase of a used dory. Thanks...Park
hardee

City/Region: Sequim
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Sleepy-C
Photos: SleepyC
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Park, Welcome to C-BRATS. You have found the right place for everything you could want to know about C-Dorys and the place place where the folks who know, use them, cruise them, fish on them, and work on them. And the best part, they are really great folks.

Explore the site, look at the albums, and check through the forums. Lots to learn and know on tons of topics.

Visit some of the boats. I don't know many C-Dory owners who are not really proud of their boats and don't mind too much Wink sharing about them and letting you take a closer look. We have a get together coming up at Friday Harbor in mid May. Usually between 30 to 50 C-Dorys there; all kinds (models) with many variations (singles, twins, camperbacks, fishboats and downriggers) and sizes from 16 up to the TC-255 catamaran. You would be welcome to come even if you don't have a boat, but if you are thinking that, it is a ferry ride over and back, and B&B or hotel if you stay the night. You could right that trip off as "research", right?

You can find many answers to your questions by using the "search box" on the home page. (one word, or several separated by AND --> radar AND electronics AND fog)

As you may have already found, there is a list of "For Sale" C-Dory's on the home page, bottom right corner. Click on what interests you and it will take you to the thread with the info about the boat and owner.

Good luck in your search effort. That is only half the fun, but it is a great way to learn.

Harvey
SleepyC Moon

Wandering Sagebrush

City/Region: Northeast Oregon
State or Province: OR
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Constant Craving
Photos: Constant Craving
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Park, Welcome to the Brats! if you still have my cell number, give me a shout. I can tell you what we have and any Dory secrets I know.

Steve

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: