The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

Can I get a ride... any NW FL Panhandle C-Brats?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
louxwe

City/Region: Niceville
State or Province: FL
C-Dory Year: 2006
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: C-Falcon
Photos: C-Falcon
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:58 pm    Post subject: Can I get a ride... any NW FL Panhandle C-Brats? Reply with quote

Hello all, I am new to the community and looking to buy a boat. After seeing the great C-brat community here on the forum that really helped me lean towards getting a C-brat. I was wondering if there are any C-Brats in the NW Florida area that would be willing to let me see their boat or take a ride with them. So far I have only seen pics online and I think before investing that much I would like to at least get on one? I am located in Niceville FL, basically right next to the Bluewater Bay Marina.

Let me know if any of you C-brats might be located near-by or going out in the Destin FL area, I would love to come have a look or take a ride... Still trying to decide on a 22 or 25... leaning towards 22 just for the ease of trailering and towing without getting a new vehicle.

Thanks, Bill
louxwe@gmail.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: