The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

Help with freshwater tank install 89 Cruiser

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Freshwater Systems
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gcrown22

City/Region: Northwest
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 1989
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Photos: gcrown22
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:49 pm    Post subject: Help with freshwater tank install 89 Cruiser Reply with quote

The previous owner of my boat took out the tank in my boat and cut the hoses out of my 89 cruiser, I have never had a chance to see how the freshwater tank was originally installed under the dinette seat. I want to get it all hooked up but not even quite sure how the tank actually sat in its cubicle whether it was on it side or standing up?

I assume the large fill hose goes to the large opening on tank with some kind of adapter? I see a spot for a smaller hose on the tank which I think runs over to sink area? I want to hook to eventually have this hooked to sink and install electric pump for sink.
Anyone have any pictures of this freshwater setup so I can get an idea of what I need to do? Thanks for any and all help appreciate it!
thataway

City/Region: Pensacola
State or Province: FL
C-Dory Year: 2007
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruiser
Vessel Name: thataway
Photos: Thataway
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The large fill hose should direct connect to the "fill" hose. Usually 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 ", there is Vent on the top or upper side--and that goes to the "Vent" on the side of the hull. Usually 1/2 or 5/8" tubing

The outlet is at the bottom of the tank. As I recollect this is 1/2". and will be the lowest side of the tank--a little deeper than the outboard edge. So deepest edge inboard, with outflow hose there.

Thisaway 2006 22' CDory November 2011 to May 2018
Caracal 18 140 Suzuki 2007 to present
Thataway TomCat 255 150 Suzukis June 2006 thru August 2011
C Pelican; 1992, 22 Cruiser, 2002 thru 2006
Frequent Sea; 2003 C D 25, 2007 thru 2009
KA6PKB
Home port: Pensacola FL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Freshwater Systems All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: