The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

C-Dory Cruiser 22 Green Twin Hondas Windlass Trailer $28000

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CaptMac

City/Region: Amelia Island / Jacksonville
State or Province: FL
Photos: Blue Manatee
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:29 pm    Post subject: C-Dory Cruiser 22 Green Twin Hondas Windlass Trailer $28000 Reply with quote

C-Dory Cabin Cruiser 22'
Honda Twin 45 HP Four-Stroke Outboard Motors (they both run excellent)
Green Accent Stripe,
Green Accent Factory Painted Bottom (never left in the water or bottom-painted),
Galvanized EZ Loader Boat Trailer included,
Electric Winch for the Trailer (plus the manual winch),
A heavy-duty Anchor Windlass, chain and rode,
All-Original Cabinetry and Table (no alterations),
Life Jackets,
Many Misc Things like Spare Propellers, etc.
More Items (see below)

Fenders are always used at the dock to avoid any gel coat scratches.
The hull in in beautiful condition from top to bottom.
The heavy-duty anchor windlass operates from two different switches either inside the bunk area or at the helm in the cabin.

Thank you for considering my boat for sale. I am a long-time Member of the C-Brats community and was a long-time Member of the original C-Dogs community before this fine C-Brats web site was started.

This is my very first listing of this boat for sale anywhere as I would like to give another C-Brat member the first opportunity to own this boat. After about a week I will be listing it on some other web sites local to the Jacksonville, Florida area. If you live in another state I can travel within a reasonable distance to meet you along the way or can assist you with shipping arrangements if you live across the country.

This beautiful, 22 C-Dory Cruiser has twin Honda motors, includes an EZ Loader trailer, has always been kept clean, pampered and well-loved.

I have named this boat after the best-selling book, River Horse: A Voyage Across America, by William Least Heat-Moon. This boat is a mirror-image of the boat featured in the book, Nikawa, as both are C-Dory 22 Cruisers, green and both have twin 45-hp Honda outboards. I think the year of this boat and even the years of twin Honda motors are the same as of the Nikawa.

This Honda outboards will cold start right up and idle down comfortably within a minute or so. I have receipts for their maintenance including full, complete tune-ups for each of them by the Honda authorized Dealer. And because it's a Honda, you can expect long-term durability and clean, quiet operation. All manuals on this dependable boat and motors are included. The upholstery is in very attractive condition. The trailer buddy bearings are kept full of grease and rotate smoothly. You will arrive to find this C-Dory to be extra clean, well-kept and in very-well cared for condition.

As most C-Dory owners will agree, every time you stop to get gas when towing the boats you will meet Admirers of the boat asking questions and giving you compliments and you will likely find this out as you tow the boat home.

Other Items included:
An offshore 4-Person (may be a 6-Person I have to check) never-used Life Raft
Two (2) Brand-New-in-the-Box (and still in the plastic) Canon Electric Downriggers
a Wallis Diesel Stove (to be installed, there is working propane stove installed on the boat, however)
a Garmin GPSMAP 720s (to be installed)
VHF Radio
Electronic Depth Finder

I will be adding more information and pictures in a few days but just wanted to place it for sale with what I have now. Please feel free to email me through this web site or directly to my email address if you have any questions. My email address is: floundergigging@aol.com.

Enjoy more beautiful Sunsets by boating on a C-Dory!
Price - $35,000

http://www.floundergigging.com
Flounder Gigging Charters
"The Adventure of a Night-time"
904-556-0230 Cell/Text
CaptMac

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:39 pm    Post subject: New Lower Price $28,000 Reply with quote

Price reduced, now $28,000
ajmk12

City/Region: Northwest
State or Province: MT
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How many hours are on the engines?
CaptMac

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:29 pm    Post subject: hours on engines Reply with quote

ajmk12,

I'm not sure of the exact number of hours on the motors. They are 1994 BF45A Honda outboards and I understand the number of hours on them cannot be downloaded to a computer like the newer EFI models.

Each engine has a tachometer and a separate trim gauge installed on the console but neither of the tachs has a digital hour meter display.

Here is a picture of the console:

There is also an analog hour meter installed in the console (pictured below) but it isn't accurate showing only 24.2 hours.

If I had to guess I would estimate that the total hours on the motors are likely between 500 - 600 hours for each motor. Should any concern exist after hearing the motors run I will be happy to have the Buyer get a compression test done of each motor by a qualified Mechanic.

I do know the motors run very smoothly and efficiently with each motor having recent replacements of the spark plugs, engine oil, oil filter, fuel filters, water pump impellers, thermostats and gaskets with 6-hours of labor by the Honda Mechanic.

My other boat, the Flounder Barge, has a BF90A Honda outboard (a 2000 model). The tachometer for this outboard does have the digital hour meter and it has 2,678.0 hours on the engine (I just checked). The number of hours on the engine is a testament to the service of my outboards, careful operation with proper warm-up and never operating above 75% of total throttle plus I believe the the Honda outboards are extremely well made.

Both motors are flushed with a dual-flow motor flusher (stock pic below) after each use.

Having twin motors gives one the security of getting home if conditions require. The trim on these motors work flawlessly from the cabin or at the motor switch. There are two, brand-new (blue) Honda motor covers that will be included for each outboards.
CaptMac

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:04 am    Post subject: cdory picture Reply with quote

CaptMac

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:48 am    Post subject: New Price $24,000 Reply with quote

New Price $24,000
CaptMac

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:16 pm    Post subject: More Information Reply with quote

Thanks to everyone for your emails. Here is some more information:

The boat does have 120 volt shore power,

It also has an automatic or manually-operated bilge pump installed,

It has a never-used, 6-person life raft. It is the Revere Coast Commander,

The interior of the cabin is the laminated oak wood which in my opinion provides a nostalgic, nautical appearance and most C-Dory Owners feel the wood is easier to make alterations to than the fiberglass found in the newer models. The seat cushions are beige and are in excellent condition.

The Anchor Windlass is a Horizon 500 and I have all the manuals to it along with all the other components of the boat,

I'll try to post some more pictures of the boat after this weekend including the Cannon down riggers.
CaptMac

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:15 pm    Post subject: A couple of more items Reply with quote

A couple of more items on the boat are:

* Electric Windshield Wipers (both Port and starboard sides),
* Electric Bilge Pump in cockpit
CaptMac

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:46 pm    Post subject: Built-in Fuel Tanks Reply with quote

There are two built-in Aluminum fuel tanks located under the motor well plus two portable fuel tanks. I think the built-in fuel tanks are around 26 gallons each.
Jazzmanic

City/Region: Seattle
State or Province: WA
Photos: C-Dancer
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, if I were in the market for CD-22, I'd jump on this one. What a deal!

Peter
hardee

City/Region: Sequim
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Sleepy-C
Photos: SleepyC
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jazzmanic wrote:
Man, if I were in the market for CD-22, I'd jump on this one. What a deal!

Peter

Hi Peter, Hey, this one is the right color, don't you need a tender? Wink
And you are right, this one should be gone, pronto.

Harvey
SleepyC Moon

thataway

City/Region: Pensacola
C-Dory Year: 2007
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruiser
Vessel Name: thataway
Photos: Thataway
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is the usual issue with boats on the East Coast. If it was in the PNW, it would have sold in a week or less.

Make a vacation and go pick up this gem!

Thisaway 2006 22' CDory November 2011 to May 2018
Caracal 18 140 Suzuki 2007 to present
Thataway TomCat 255 150 Suzukis June 2006 thru August 2011
C Pelican; 1992, 22 Cruiser, 2002 thru 2006
Frequent Sea; 2003 C D 25, 2007 thru 2009
KA6PKB
Home port: Pensacola FL
CaptMac

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:43 pm    Post subject: New Pics Reply with quote

Here's some exterior pics I took yesterday, tue, 8/7/18, after a quick wash:

louxwe

City/Region: Niceville
C-Dory Year: 2006
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: C-Falcon
Photos: C-Falcon
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:06 pm    Post subject: Still for sale Reply with quote

Is this boat still for sale?
CaptMac

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:11 pm    Post subject: BOAT IS SOLD Reply with quote

Hi, the boat has been sold. Please delete this ad. Thank you to the Administrators for allowing the ad to be posted and to those Owners who commented positively about this nice C-Dory.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: