The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

Planning to get a C-dory: Help needed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> All C-Dorys, All The Time
View previous topic :: View next topic  
greenhorn2018

City/Region: Sultan
State or Province: WA
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:10 pm    Post subject: Planning to get a C-dory: Help needed Reply with quote

Hello,
My wife and I have decided to get a boat and we are leaning towards a 22' C-dory.
I am new to boating and we are looking for someone to take me and my wife out to see a C-dory in action and to learn more about this beautiful boat.
We will pay for the fuel, dinner and drinks 😊
We live in Snohomish County but I would be willing to drive anywhere in the state to meet up.
About us: We are in our early 50’s and we both love dogs, gardening and farming. I used to go hunting and fishing but now I am too busy with our farm.
Thanks for reading this.
Dan

Pat Anderson

City/Region: Birch Bay, WA
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Daydream
Photos: Daydream and Crabby Lou
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dan, sounds like you are doing things in the right order! There is a C-Brat map (The Brat Map) in the top menu, this should help you locate close-by Brats, and you can private message them. Between Seattle and Bellingham, there are lots of Brats with CD22s. You also might consider driving to the next CBGT (C-Brat Get-Together), although the last one was Friday Harbor back in May (would have been a great opportunity for you), and I don't see any local CBGTs scheduled. Good luck!

DAYDREAM - CD25 Cruiser
CRABBY LOU - CD16 Angler (sold 2020)
Pat & Patty Anderson, C-Brat #62!
http://daydreamsloop.blogspot.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> All C-Dorys, All The Time All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: