The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

1982 C-Dory Classic 22, $19,000 (Olympia, WA)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Puget_Sounder

City/Region: Olympia
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 1982
C-Dory Model: 22 Angler
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 12:11 pm    Post subject: 1982 C-Dory Classic 22, $19,000 (Olympia, WA) Reply with quote

I’m selling my 1982 22’ C-Dory Classic, the precursor to the 22’ Angler. It’s in excellent condition and runs great; unfortunately I just don’t have time to get out on the water these days. She’s powered by a regularly-serviced Yamaha 60HP four stroke that runs strong with just 238 hours on it. Two 20 gallon fuel tanks are situated aft, providing an extensive range with the fuel-efficient Yamaha 4-stroke. The trailer is a dual-axel EZLoader with an emergency braking system (tripped if the trailer disconnects from the hitch), also in good shape.

When I purchased the boat in 2006 I had the aft bulkhead rebuilt and professionally glassed to better contain my toddler. I also rebuilt the cabin bulkhead with marine grade sapele plywood from Port Townsend, and installed a Lewmar stainless electric windlass on the foredeck. I had the entire electrical system replaced, and recently installed two strong deep-cycle batteries. She starts on the first key turn, every time.
The boat has been stored out of the water, under cover, at my house since I’ve owned it, and (groan…) hasn’t been in the water but for two days since 2016 – though I do run the motor ~every other month using the hose and muffs.

Accessories include:
• Uniden VHF radio
• Spare bruce / claw anchor
• Spare tire mounted on trailer
• Auto bilge with float switch
• New fuel gauge
• Dock lines and spare ropes; three fenders
• Custom fishing rod holder
• Porta-potty
• Trailer tie-down
• Manuals for boat and outboard
• Standard Horizon GPS 150C plotter
• Lowrance X96 depth finder

This is a reliable, simple, low-maintenance, safe, turnkey clean fishing / cruising platform for $19,000. I'm located in Olympia, WA.

Photos available at: https://photos.app.goo.gl/94Rch6Uk7gLUie1Q6

Thanks for looking -

Jamie
Puget_Sounder

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 2:37 pm    Post subject: updated info Reply with quote

She's actually a year younger than I remembered - a 1982 Classic, not 1981.

Thanks,

Jamie
lloyds

City/Region: sublimity
State or Province: OR
C-Dory Year: 1996
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: undecided
Photos: 1996 22 Cruiser (Lloyds)
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually like the transom fuel/storage arrangement better than the newer ones. This looks like a really nice boat.
Puget_Sounder

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 2:49 pm    Post subject: Thanks! Reply with quote

Thanks, Lloyds. I am really happy with how it turned out. Without giving up deck space we've got good storage for batteries, fuel, and associated switches. I'm a flyfisher, and being able to stand and cast from atop the transom is a treat. Not a bad picnic table, either.

I've got some photos of the build - folks should let me know if they're interested - I'm glad to share them.

Jamie
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: