The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

*87 Angler 16

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference
View previous topic :: View next topic  
C-jeep

City/Region: Maple Bay
State or Province: BC
C-Dory Year: 1987
C-Dory Model: 16 Angler
Vessel Name: C-Jeep
Photos: C-Jeep
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:44 pm    Post subject: *87 Angler 16 Reply with quote

Hello. I had posted my dory for sale earlier but a service suggested I needed carb kits done on the carbs on the 1999 Yamaha F50 4 stroke outboard. All work is done so back up for sale. Come's with fish finder, marine radio, mooring cover , 2 manual Scotty down riggers, net, flare kit, anchor and EZ Loader Galvanized Trailer with spare tire. Trailer is in good shape but has not been registered in Canada (US trailer) but does have a Canadian VIN. The Boat has red trim and is in good condition, no soft spots and solid transom. 99 Yamaha F50 has just had $2500 worth of work. Carb kit done on all four carbs, new impeller and zincs. Runs great. Easy one person launch/recover. Selling for $11,500. CAD. New Yamaha 4hp kicker also available- add $1000. Located in Cowichan Station, Vancouver Island. see c-jeep gallery for more pics.
Cheers
Chris

C-jeep

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:04 pm    Post subject: 87 angler 16 $11,000 CND Reply with quote

Hello brats
trailer registration sorted out boat and trailer ready to go. Nice package with lots of extras thrown in. Dropped price to $11,000 CND. email or pm if interested.
Thanks

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:25 am    Post subject: angler Reply with quote

Why don't you answer my e-mails?javascript:emoticon('Smile')

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:25 am    Post subject: angler Reply with quote

Why don't you answer my e-mails?javascript:emoticon('Smile')
C-jeep

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:18 pm    Post subject: email Reply with quote

have not received any emails. try personal message. taking the boat out for a sea trail tomorrow. If sale falls through I will contact you.
C-jeep

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:53 pm    Post subject: sold C-jeep 87 angler 16 Reply with quote

I have sold my angler 16 to John from Duncan. I know he will enjoy it as much as I have. Thank you to all cbrats who have shared there knowledge and expertise with me over the years. I have told the new owner that any questions he may have about these wonderful little boats can be answered here. Thanks again and happy boating.
Chris Williams
C-jeep
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: