The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

Whidbey WA -Can I take a test ride on your 22 Cruiser?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Cockpit and Accessories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gone Fishing

City/Region: Clinton
State or Province: WA
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:29 pm    Post subject: Whidbey WA -Can I take a test ride on your 22 Cruiser? Reply with quote

Hello C-Brats,
Long time listener, first time caller…
I am almost ready to pull the trigger on buying a 22 foot cruiser after many months of research and day dreaming.
Is there anyone near Clinton on Whidbey island who has a 22 foot cruiser and would mind taking me on a 10-15 min ride some day?
I’m a very experienced boater and can even share my fishing tips in the area…I won my club’s Coho derby 3 years in a row. 

Hopefully I posted this correctly.
Thanks much,
Nathan
Brewkid

City/Region: Whidbey Is
C-Dory Year: 2008
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: SCALLYWAG
Photos: Scallywag
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem. I'll pm you my contacts. We're off Amble road.

John&Alicia
Scallywag
skiptowns98033

City/Region: Cornet Bay
C-Dory Year: 2005
Vessel Name: Plan C
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We've got as 22' Cruiser in the water at the County dock in Cornet Bay. You're welcome to come down anytime for a test ride.....in exchange for fishing spots!!! PM coming

Dan
hardee

City/Region: Sequim
C-Dory Year: 2005
Vessel Name: Sleepy-C
Photos: SleepyC
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Whidbey WA -Can I take a test ride on your 22 Cruiser? Reply with quote

Gone Fishing wrote:
Hello C-Brats,
Long time listener, first time caller…
I am almost ready to pull the trigger on buying a 22 foot cruiser after many months of research and day dreaming.
Is there anyone near Clinton on Whidbey island who has a 22 foot cruiser and would mind taking me on a 10-15 min ride some day?
I’m a very experienced boater and can even share my fishing tips in the area…I won my club’s Coho derby 3 years in a row. 

Hopefully I posted this correctly.
Thanks much,
Nathan

Hi Nathan,

I live in Sequim, so not on Whidby Is, but If you aren't able to hook up with the previous folks on the island, I'd be happy to share a ride, either here or there. yesterday I brought my boat across on the ferry from Keystone to PT, and had some folks from Eugene OR asking about it. We did a full tour, while crossing on the ferry. you may have seen my boat at the Keystone parking lot for an hour.

Good to see you on the site, and best to you in your search. It's kind of like fishing, the effort involved in the search, hookup and play is a big part of the fun.

Harvey
SleepyC Moon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Cockpit and Accessories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: