Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Byrdman

City/Region: Cumberland River, Clarksville,
State or Province: WA
Vessel Name: " ? " After Rename Ceremony
Photos: FreeByrd and C-Byrd
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dito for what Chuck said about the 16A verses the 16C. My 1st C-Dory was a 16 Crusier and I did not even know they made an angler....but, would not have made a difference cause a used 16C popped up for sale on the east side of the USA....and I bought it just to see if these boats are what folks talked them up to be.... Well... I just bought my 3rd one. Looking at your post...and having cruised in the 16C... I like the 16A and think you would too... The aft cockpit is 5 feet fore/aft instead of the 3 feet on the cruiser... but try to find a used 16A on the east coast... That 5' cockpit does give you room to run up to 4 folding deck chairs facing center for concerts..... or...jut put a pair of those "bench type...double wide high back deck chairs that are about 47" wide in there.... Also at this point, get a 10 pitch prop for traveling with a load. The boat will take if fine and you simply just loose some top end speed...which is not important. Then....take a look at the rig Red Fox has on his site...or on the inside cover of the C-Dory brochoure for a way to store a cooler for that many folks....if ya don't want the cooler weight forward.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: