The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

Super-cheap Wallas replacement!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bobjarrard

City/Region: Boulder City
State or Province: NV
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:48 pm    Post subject: C-Head report Reply with quote

Hi all, I just got back from a two week trip on Lake Powell and used a new C-Head and think it is way better than an AirHead or NaturesHead. Pee bottle is a one gallon water bottle that takes seconds to swap out and there was never a hint of odor from the other part of the toilet. It was a snap to dump the composting container and I think that the toilet and the included "storage/composting" unit would last for north of two months for two. Cap the owner builder is a nice guy, sends instant replies, and is plenty bright.
Bob
Sunbeam

City/Region: Out 'n' About
State or Province: Other
C-Dory Year: 2002
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Photos: Sunbeam
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:35 pm    Post subject: Re: C-Head report Reply with quote

bobjarrard wrote:
Hi all, I just got back from a two week trip on Lake Powell and used a new C-Head.... It was a snap to dump the composting container.

Where did you dump the composting container on Lake Powell? Just curious since I'm used to the "potty islands" that have either a pump-out, or a porta-potti dump "sink" arrangement.

Also, did the composting container have time to "compost" while on the lake? Or what was the state of the material?

Looking forward to Powell later this fall Thumbs Up
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> The Galley All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: