View previous topic :: View next topic  
B~C

City/Region: Bend
State or Province: OR
C-Dory Year: 1999
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Blue~C
Photos: Blue~C
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:55 am    Post subject: Pacific Marine expo Reply with quote

The Pacific Marine expo starts next week, it could be a good place to hide from the rain and gaze at boat stuff. http://www.pacificmarineexpo.com/
I sold the boss on the value of a departmental faculty field trip to the show on Friday (we try to have one or two a year) I think it will some cool stuff for everybody to lurk at. I see the in the list of seminars one about insulating coatings, put on by the insulation dude.

Arrrg, I'll be wearing a bit more than the hat, DaveS. Hows about you wear something eye catching so I can get a bead on you? Pink dress? Smile

DaveS

City/Region: Arlington
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2004
Vessel Name: Sea Shift
Photos: Sea Shift
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Pacific Marine expo Reply with quote

B~C wrote:

Arrrg, I'll be wearing a bit more than the hat, DaveS. Hows about you wear something eye catching so I can get a bead on you? Pink dress? Smile

Pink Dress.. Disgust ..Ain't gonna happen! I still think the better idea is for you to richly reward the student that locates me! tee hee!

My partner at work and I have been attending in the past as members of Fire/Rescue/Life Safety and have managed to procure free admission for several years. (I think we paid the first year until we got on their mailing list). Since one of the classifications is "Yacht Owner" we should all be able to attend!

C-Brat #16
B~C

City/Region: Bend
State or Province: OR
C-Dory Year: 1999
Vessel Name: Blue~C
Photos: Blue~C
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw come on Dave, I'll give ya a buck.
I've never been to the show before, it sounds like there will be plenty of things to lurk at...no students on this trip, just grumpy old faculty.
hope to run into ya
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: