The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

SOLD - 1995 C-Dory 25 Original "Cruise Ship" $39,9

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rika69

City/Region: Southern California
State or Province: CA
C-Dory Year: 1993
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:24 pm    Post subject: SOLD - 1995 C-Dory 25 Original "Cruise Ship" $39,9 Reply with quote

Reluctantly, I have to sell my beautiful ship (one of six built). She was used twice last year (only in fresh water), and has not been out once this year. She is a Toland built "Cruise Ship." The engine is a 2005 Honda FI with 150 horsepower.

At the beginning of this past July (2015), I had her completely serviced by the Honda dealer and checked for defects. The water pump was changed at that time. She was given a 'mechanically excellent' report with 675.5 hours. Papers are available on request. She is in pristine condition, as she has been stored inside just about all of her life!

She has the following:

20 gal water tank
2008 RoadRunner tandem trailer w/2.5/16" tongue
JRC 100 Radar
Lowrance Fish Finder
Dual Batteries
Replacement aluminum 100 gallon fuel tank (giving her up to a 400 mile cruise range...no need to fuel up after each trip...)
Port-a-Poti

She has a current registration in Oregon, but is actually located in Bakersfield, CA for now. She tows like a dream with the newer trailer with low miles. Reason for selling - A new home in a different area moves us and Serenity further from the water.

BTW, I was quoted less than $5k will put in a refrigerator, hot water heater, and marine head, holding tank & shower head, should the new owner wish to convert to the current 25' model configuration. Contact me with email address and I will forward more pics as we are limited here to a max of four.
hardee

City/Region: Sequim
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2005
Vessel Name: Sleepy-C
Photos: SleepyC
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this boat still for sale? Checking for a friend.

Harvey
SleepyC Moon

rika69

City/Region: Southern California
State or Province: CA
C-Dory Year: 1993
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 5:29 pm    Post subject: Still for Sale?? Reply with quote

Yes, this boat is still for sale. Let me know if you have any questions.
alainP

City/Region: TUCSON
State or Province: AZ
C-Dory Year: 2011
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruiser
Vessel Name: deja la
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:21 pm    Post subject: C Dory 25 Reply with quote

Is this boat sold? I am interested. AP
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: