The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

2007 19' Angler for sale less than 120 hrs $27,000

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference
View previous topic :: View next topic  
colinhow

City/Region: Victoria
State or Province: BC
C-Dory Year: 2006
C-Dory Model: 19 Angler
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:23 pm    Post subject: 2007 19' Angler for sale less than 120 hrs $27,000 Reply with quote

Hey All,

Decided to officially post though I am already having sellers remorse!

Here is a link to pics.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BzPi7TD8KjqDVzZOaHByLWM0N1k&usp=sharing

Everything works excellent. I am asking $27kUSD all in.

The canvas bulk head and cushions are in excellent condition. There is one small place where the zipper is pulling at a seam on the bulk head. I am careful with that.

The boat has mostly been in storage. Needs a good cleaning but I am planning on getting it done after accepting an offer subject to. I took it out of the water at the end of October.
Gel Coat is perfect. No damage. Bottom pain is just OK. Maybe one or two more years.

The main motor is a 2007 yamaha 75 - under 120 hours. Mostly(90% of hours) at trolling speeds(under 1500rpm) - like new. Had it tuned and the impeller changed in the spring.

The second motor is a yamaha 8 I bought used. Good runner though. Tiller(just for back up - but have never used it.)

I also have two Scotty power downriggers and a Scotty Prawn Puller depending on the buyer as well as 4 good prawn traps and some assorted trolling gear.

As per electronics it has a radio, and a depth sounder/fish finder. Eagle brand. Its an older model and I don't have the chip so I use my Phone(Navionics) for Navigation/GPS.

On a trailer with good tires and bearings are fine(in 10k repack upcoming). Bunks good, lights all work.

I bought the boat last spring from an estate sale. It had been sitting on the hard as the owner had passed and his wife took years to sell it. I had hoped my son and I would get more fishing in but he is 15 now and likes girls more than fish.

I have a pretty serious buyer but am building a call back list in order. I will be selling the boat by mid May latest. Shoot me a note to get on the list.

Colin
South of Heaven

City/Region: Sharon
State or Province: MA
Photos: Blue Water
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice boat and great pictures as well. You should have no problem selling it.

2005 Silverton 35 Motoryacht (Twin 385 Crusaders) (SOLD 6/20)

2000 Camano 31 Troll (Volvo TAMD41p) (SOLD 2/19)

2007 C Dory 25' Cruiser (200 hp Suzuki, sold 7/17)

2003 C Dory 19' Angler (80 hp Yamaha, sold 7/16)

1995 C Dory 16' Angler (40 hp Yamaha, sold 2/16)
colinhow

City/Region: Victoria
State or Province: BC
C-Dory Year: 2006
C-Dory Model: 19 Angler
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 2:07 am    Post subject: Re: 2007 19' Angler for sale less than 120 hrs $27,000 SOLD Reply with quote

colinhow wrote:
SOLD
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: