CheckRaise

City/Region: Kingston, WA
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2003
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: CheckRaise
Photos: CheckRaise
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ken: you said it. I don't know if the hatch window had an invisible, fatal flaw or what, but it sure wasn't a pleasant surprise!

Redfox, since I'm starting over...where on the cabin top did you put it? Dead center? I was thinking about over the stove.

Redƒox

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CheckRaise wrote:

Redfox, since I'm starting over...where on the cabin top did you put it? Dead center? I was thinking about over the stove.

.... right up towards the radar mounting (rearward) Al on the Moose also put his here, looks spiffy there Tux

Someone was askin about how they do in a strong wind: I have busted-into a 40-knot blow in winter, when my hull speed was 16-knots Xmas Eek freezing-spray and the whole-nine-yards Shocked Mine was fine I think, only a few drops of water came through in about an hours time, in these conditions. I have never had any rain-water leak through while in tow, speeds up to 70 mph.

Here's a little more for you: I remove the fan in it, on winter trips, since I am trying to hold-in as much heat as possible, while keeping the Force-10 cabin heater no higher than half way. Don't know about you gize, but I like it at least half way warm in there. My old Classic, has the open v-berth, most heat circulates quite well in there Thumbs Up If I ever get a newer C-D, I'm going to rip out that awful wall, separating the v-berth from the cabin.... don't know how yas can stands it like that... Mad (hint hint ---factory) Teeth
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Cabin, Interior All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: