View previous topic :: View next topic  
AK Angler

City/Region: South Central
State or Province: AK
C-Dory Year: 2007
C-Dory Model: 26 Venture
Vessel Name: Rod Holder
Photos: Rod Holder
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:38 am    Post subject: Redfox's seat springy thingy... Reply with quote

Hey Greg. I was in Los Anchorage the other day with a little time to burn, so I dropped on over to Dewey's and checked out the spring thingy you have mounted under the captain's seat on Redfox.

So, after havin' it under your rear for a year or so, how do you like it? Worth the $50?

89CD16A- The Navicula has been sold...
Redƒox

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey... a customer Xmas Eek ... Laughing Howdy Very Happy

I can't rant and rave about it, but I think it's worth it so far Rolling Eyes I say that cuz I have the one with a single spring (there were single and double models at Deweys) and it's tough! Pretty sure you have to be siting strait-up, to take maximum effect from it's "hing-like spring-action" (no give under your thighs).
I like the elevation it gives, but because it raises your Moon a few inches, I need to rest my feet on one of them square float cushions (I'm 5'8 Smile )

I had to ask myself what you asked me here, I arrived at the "yes" conclusion, and possibly adding one for the 1st mate as well.

PS: I always did think that was a great shot of your 16 Thumbs Up
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Cabin, Interior All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: