The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

Victoria Get together photos.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Cruises and Gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rainger

City/Region: Victoria
State or Province: BC
Photos: C-Hawk
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:38 am    Post subject: Victoria Get together photos. Reply with quote

Hey I had a great time getting to meet many of the C-Brats who came to the Victoria Gathering this past weekend. I forgot my Camera (and my wine) so I had to take pictures with my phone.

If you are interested I have created an album at my photos location of my boat. Check it out.

Thanks to all for the great time. Thanks to Blake for the great chowder and to Tom and Susan for organizing. Thanks to all of you great people I met. I am looking forward to the next years gatherings at Ladysmith, Friday Harbor and Seattle.

http://www.c-brats.com/modules.php?set_albumName=album2181&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php
Pat Anderson

City/Region: Birch Bay, WA
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Daydream
Photos: Daydream and Crabby Lou
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:07 am    Post subject: Re: Victoria Get together photos. Reply with quote

Tyboo (one of the founders of C-Brats) created an album for the Victoria gathering in the Cruises and Events section of Photos. You really should move your photos there, and everyone else should post their pictures there as well. If you browse the Cruises and Events section, you will see why. Cruises and Events is THE photo repository for, well, C-Brat cruises and events so that all photos of a cruise or event are all in the same place.

And I see there are already five photos posted to the official Victoria BC 2014 album in Cruises and Events...

rainger wrote:
Hey I had a great time getting to meet many of the C-Brats who came to the Victoria Gathering this past weekend. I forgot my Camera (and my wine) so I had to take pictures with my phone.

If you are interested I have created an album at my photos location of my boat. Check it out.

Thanks to all for the great time. Thanks to Blake for the great chowder and to Tom and Susan for organizing. Thanks to all of you great people I met. I am looking forward to the next years gatherings at Ladysmith, Friday Harbor and Seattle.

http://www.c-brats.com/modules.php?set_albumName=album2181&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php

DAYDREAM - CD25 Cruiser
CRABBY LOU - CD16 Angler (sold 2020)
Pat & Patty Anderson, C-Brat #62!
http://daydreamsloop.blogspot.com

rainger

City/Region: Victoria
State or Province: BC
Photos: C-Hawk
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Done. They are no longer available at my photos.
potter water

City/Region: Logan
State or Province: UT
C-Dory Year: 1997
C-Dory Model: R-21 Tug
Vessel Name: Poopsy
Photos: Still C-razy
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I couldn't open the posters pix on his boat site.

Never let ignorance interfere with an opportunity to state a knowledgeable opinion

Testosterone Tales-Amazon.com

2006 C-Dory 22 Cruiser 2008-2014
1997 Ranger Tug 21 Classic 2016

KG7RC
rogerbum

City/Region: Kenmore
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2008
C-Dory Model: 255 Tomcat
Vessel Name: Meant to be
Photos: SeaDNA
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

potter water wrote:
I couldn't open the posters pix on his boat site.

Here's a good link to the Victoria pictures

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Cruises and Gatherings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: