The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

2001 22cruiser $29,500 (Prescott, Wisconsin)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fairbro

City/Region: Prescott
State or Province: WI
C-Dory Year: 2001
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Minnie Swann
Photos: Minnie Swann
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:05 pm    Post subject: 2001 22cruiser $29,500 (Prescott, Wisconsin) Reply with quote

2001, 22ft Cruiser, $29,500.00 (Prescott Wisconsin) twIn 40 Hondas, 860 hours, . Green stripe, camper back enclosure, single axel trailer, bottom paint last year, Newer VHS, 2yr old 5 inch GPS, Wallas has always worked, microwave built in, opening frt. window, electric wiper, real air horns, 1000 watt pro line inverter, shore power, dry-deck matting under cheap carpet, satellite radio / cockpit and cabin speakers, 2 house and 2 starting batteries with 4 installed chargers, Danforth bow roller, complete turn-key ( all lines, jackets, poles, two West Marine, Marlin brand, deck chairs in cockpit, even a West Marine dock box) I have owned and taken tender care of this boat for 12 years. See photos in Minnie Swann album.

Sent from my iPad

It's something in the water!
dotnmarty

City/Region: Sammamish
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 1993
C-Dory Model: 16 Angler
Vessel Name: LIZZIE II
Photos: Lizzie
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really enjoy your photo album. You are one talented guy. Good luck with the sale and with whatever comes next.

"...we're all in the same boat..."
Fairbro

City/Region: Prescott
State or Province: WI
C-Dory Year: 2001
Vessel Name: Minnie Swann
Photos: Minnie Swann
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the kind words. There is a mistake in the description that I just noticed and it is past the edit time so I'll explain it here. The hours are 886 not 860. The port engine hour meter reads higher (1,080) because when I had it serviced for a charging coil replacement a few years ago it came back reading higher for some reason. I have never run with one motor so the lower one is the one it went into service with and the accurate one.
Sea Wolf

City/Region: Redding
State or Province: CA
C-Dory Year: 1987
Vessel Name: Sea Wolf
Photos: Sea Wolf
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fairbro wrote:
Thanks for the kind words. There is a mistake in the description that I just noticed and it is past the edit time so I'll explain it here. The hours are 886 not 860. The port engine hour meter reads higher (1,080) because when I had it serviced for a charging coil replacement a few years ago it came back reading higher for some reason. I have never run with one motor so the lower one is the one it went into service with and the accurate one.

Fairbro- The repair shop probably left the ignition turned on to that one motor only for some time while repairing the charging coil.

Joe. Teeth Thumbs Up

Sea Wolf, C-Brat #31
Lake Shasta, California

"Most of my money I spent on boats and women. The rest I squandered'. " -Annonymous
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: