The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

2008 22 Cruiser, $39,750 (Denver, CO)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference
View previous topic :: View next topic  
john baker

City/Region: Denver
State or Province: CO
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:31 am    Post subject: 2008 22 Cruiser, $39,750 (Denver, CO) Reply with quote

I inherited this boat from my father (who truly loved this boat). Dad was the second Owner and bought it in July of 2010 from the first Owner in Annapolis MD. The HIN is CDO22805G708. It has the Yamaha 90hp F90TLR. Dad was a pilot and a doctor and, like all of his possessions, the C-Dory has been meticulously maintained. Since purchased, it has been stored under cover, in a hangar. He used it primarily at Powell but did take it up the inland passage 2 yrs ago, so it has seen salt water (in MD too) but shows no signs of corrosion. I don't know much about this boat or C-Dorys in general. The trailer is a twin axle Magic tilt with new brakes. I have quite a bit of paper work with this boat so I can probably find specifics if requested and can text you photos since cant figure out how to post them here. best way to reach me is via text or phone at 970- 566-0916. The price is based on what dad told me it was worth, but is negotiable.
john baker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:49 pm    Post subject: photos Reply with quote

about 30 photos have been posted to youtube which can be seen on this link http://youtu.be/3bItSPXcnXk
john baker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:20 pm    Post subject: Features Reply with quote

I have determined the following are included: Icom marine radio, Furuno radar, garvin 392/398 GPS, Lenco hydraulic trim tabs, Ritchie compass, dual batteries, dual fuel tanks, fortress anchor.
I believe it has a full enclosure for the rear deck but I have not located it yet. I don't think it has a fish/depth finder
hardee

City/Region: Sequim
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2005
Vessel Name: Sleepy-C
Photos: SleepyC
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It also has the upgraded lazurette covers. This was something that was likely added because the factory originals were not designed for horizontal or weather exposed applications. It was a worthwhile upgrade.

Good luck with the sale. You probably thought about this already, but are you sure you don't want to keep it and continue the legacy.

Regards,

Harvey
SleepyC Moon

john baker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:21 am    Post subject: 2008 c dory Reply with quote

Thanks Harvey. I have thought long and hard about keeping it and would love to use it to its full potential but right now I work 60 hrs a week and have three kids to put through college. The first one starts at UW (wyo) this fall. We have a1987 bay liner Capri that I rebuilt the 3L on that the kids learned to board behind and some boating ways (I.e port, starboard, drain plug yeh don't forget that one) and we may use it 4 times this year. Believe me in 10 yrs this boat would not be up for sale! The hatches you refer to are at the battery wells? Ps the c brats seem like a wonderful community to belong to.
hardee

City/Region: Sequim
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2005
Vessel Name: Sleepy-C
Photos: SleepyC
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Believe me John, I know the work situation. (Getting ready to leave for work right now --Sunday Shocked before 0800 Rolling Eyes and just hoping for some water time next weekend. And the C-Dory is a different style of boating, yes, but any time on the water is good time.

Yes the hatch covers are on the "battery wells".

Someone is going to get a nice boat out of this. And a good start on a college education.

Best,

Harvey
SleepyC Moon
john baker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:49 pm    Post subject: Walk around videos Reply with quote

Posted some walk around videos to youtube from this weekend. You can use the following links to view:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orVPaYdnUVY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEnWMBNADK4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOv-nzEoUys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bItSPXcnXk
john baker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:54 pm    Post subject: SOLD Reply with quote

This boat has been sold. As of yesterday it is in transit to its new home in Fairbanks Alaska. Thank you to all of you who expressed interest.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: