The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

04/11 - 04/13 - Cathlamet
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Cruises and Gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
johnf

City/Region: Tigard, OR
State or Province: OR
Photos: Boat Name TBD II (johnf)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're in for a cruise to Astoria.

Hoping to be there mid morning on Saturday. Have a flank steak for the grill and some shrimp, etc for snacks.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

John & Amy & Teddi
Big dave

City/Region: Vancouver
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2006
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Raven Dancer
Photos: Raven Dancer
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Due to a family medical issue it looks like Ruthi & I will not be able to attend the gathering.
There is a slight chance we may be able to drive down on Saturday.
Hope you all have a wonderful time.
Dave & Ruthi
Raven Dancer
hardee

City/Region: Sequim
C-Dory Year: 2005
Vessel Name: Sleepy-C
Photos: SleepyC
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey All Very Happy What a group. BIG thanks to Ken and Don for putting this one together. I just never knew all those fisher guys (and gals) could be so much fun. Great time, met some new friends, and made it home just fine.

Special thanks to:

Don and Lisa for taking us down the back trail Thumbs Up Thumbs Up even though the chart said we were on land, the sounder disagreed and I never heard any brush scraping the barnacles off the bottom.

Ken and Marge for bringing the hali pieces. MMMmmm good.

Rob, for catching me at the dock. That is always the scary part. (By the way, we missed you the rest of the day. Sure hope the fishing was great.)

Teddy (and CJohnF) for the Dog and Daddy show. Mr. Green

Larry and Cathy for taking me on the guided tour around Puget island and washing my boat Wink

John and Amy for getting some good pix of my boat, and the river trip. Looking forward to seeing them here on the site. And John for thinking of beating the rush. (Great idea, and it was a beautiful drive home.)

AND Everyone, for bringing such good food, for the great company, and especially for the nice send off. You all are great.

The drive home was pretty uneventful. I didn't loose any keys, or anything. One stop for a Dr Pepper in Longview, and then a fuel stop, Dr Pepper recharge at the Pilot Station just south of Olympia where they were having a law enforcement convention. 4 SP, 2 Sheriff, and a local PD. I felt really safe leaving the boat parked out at the pump while I went in and looked for a cheap $5 CD for the trip home. Sooooo... Me and Freddy (Fender) sang all the way home. It was a beautiful drive, no traffic and a big bright nearly full moon. Not even a yawn, ahh until just now. Have a good night all.

See you next trip for sure.

Harvey
SleepyC Moon

hardee

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey All Very Happy What a group. BIG thanks to Ken and Don for putting this one together. I just never knew all those fisher guys (and gals) could be so much fun. Great time, met some new friends, and made it home just fine.

Special thanks to:

Don and Lisa for taking us down the back trail Thumbs Up Thumbs Up even though the chart said we were on land, the sounder disagreed and I never heard any brush scraping the barnacles off the bottom.

Ken and Marge for bringing the hali pieces. MMMmmm good.

Rob, for catching me at the dock. That is always the scary part. (By the way, we missed you the rest of the day. Sure hope the fishing was great.)

Teddy (and CJohnF) for the Dog and Daddy show. Mr. Green

Larry and Cathy for taking me on the guided tour around Puget island and washing my boat Wink

John and Amy for getting some good pix of my boat, and the river trip. Looking forward to seeing them here on the site. And John for thinking of beating the rush. (Great idea, and it was a beautiful drive home.)

AND Everyone, for bringing such good food, for the great company, and especially for the nice send off. You all are great.

The drive home was pretty uneventful. I didn't loose any keys, or anything. One stop for a Dr Pepper in Longview, and then a fuel stop, Dr Pepper recharge at the Pilot Station just south of Olympia where they were having a law enforcement convention. 4 SP, 2 Sheriff, and a local PD. I felt really safe leaving the boat parked out at the pump while I went in and looked for a cheap $5 CD for the trip home. Sooooo... Me and Freddy (Fender) sang all the way home. It was a beautiful drive, no traffic and a big bright nearly full moon. Not even a yawn, ahh until just now. Have a good night all.

See you next trip for sure.

Harvey
SleepyC Moon

TyBoo

City/Region: Warrenton
C-Dory Year: 1996
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruise Ship
Vessel Name: TyBoo
Photos: TyBoo
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a great weather weekend you guys picked! Here is an album, let's see those pictures.
sportner

City/Region: Buckeye
State or Province: AZ
C-Dory Model: 26 Osprey
Vessel Name: Glory Days
Photos: Traveler
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like a great time. We were away at a daughters wedding or would have signed up. Sorry we missed seeing everyone, we will definitely be at The Friday Harbor CBGT.
B~C

City/Region: Bend
C-Dory Year: 1999
Vessel Name: Blue~C
Photos: Blue~C
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

glad you made it home safe Harvey, it was good to see you again. It was a fun weekend visiting old friends and new. We'll have to do this more often
hardee

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Ken. It was a great time. I had such a good time i double posted and still forgot some of the names,

So, new friends,

Bill and Helen, Nice to meet and get to talk about the "nut country". Back in the good old days, I used to get hands and arms tanned for the year on those walnuts. Gotta be good people- they are sailors.

Lloyd, glad you made it. Sorry we didn't get to swap some tales about Scappose. I bought my first ever cash out of pocket boat at Browns. Old Town Tripper, red.

Ed, nice to get to say Hi. Hope to see you up at Friday Harbor.

And You are right Ken, it was a good time and we need to do it again. Hope all got home safe and sound, and all is well til next time.

Harvey
SleepyC Moon
RogerJuntunen

City/Region: Rupert, ID
State or Province: ID
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruiser
Vessel Name: In Cahoots - Idaho
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:03 am    Post subject: Cathlamet Reply with quote

Hi all and the report on why I wasn't there starts with IN CAHOOTs taking on a four to five inch log up River by St Helens at twenty knots. No damage but a bit of vibration on the main that a prop man will take care of before Friday Harbor. Sounds like a great time. Roger
hardee

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roger, Are you still in Portland for a while? Sorry about that log. Glad it wasn't much worse.

Harvey
SleepyC Moon
RogerJuntunen

City/Region: Rupert, ID
State or Province: ID
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruiser
Vessel Name: In Cahoots - Idaho
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:02 am    Post subject: Harvey and Cathlamet crew Reply with quote

This was one time I wished I had a computer on board for a quick message to the event. I am in Idaho now (snow Yesterday) and In Cahoots is in storage in St Helens. for a short time. We are having a radar unit installed in Anacortes on April 28 and plan on Friday Harbor and Pender harbor CBGT'. Maybe we can team up with others going to Pender from Naniamo.
We are also interested in going to Chatterbox Falls either before or after Pender Harbor. We'd like to team up with others if possible.

Take Care.

Roger Juntunen
InCahoots
hardee

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been looking for pictures in the album TyBoo set up but not finding any yet. Anybody putting any in your separate albums?

I can take them, I just am reallly bad about being able to get them into the computer and into the albums.

Harvey
SleepyC Moon
hardee

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to the top for pictures. I have some but will need to wait till Friday Harbor to get them in. I'll bring my 'puter to that one and see if I can get them in, there.

Harvey
SleepyC Moon
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Cruises and Gatherings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: