The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

Vancouver Boat Show

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Cruises and Gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShellBack

City/Region: Victoria
State or Province: BC
C-Dory Year: 2007
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Thalassa
Photos: Thalassa
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:03 pm    Post subject: Vancouver Boat Show Reply with quote

Made it off the rock yesterday for the Vancouver Show. A good show all round but no C Dory representation from Port Boat House Sad They concentrated on the Ranger Tugs with I think 3 or 4 on display. One boat I was impressed with is new to Canada in 2012 was a Jeanneau , Merry Fisher 695 Marlin. Looked and felt like a solid fishing boat with some nice touches. Wheel house with a side door, Walk around deck. A side note I got to meet a childhood dream girl . Mary Ann from Gilligans Island along side the restored SS Minnow which is now based here on the Island. Ginger had nothing on her. LOL. Sad that they are the only two left from the cast. Hope you all have fun at the SBS.
Terry
ddenver

City/Region: Quilcene
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2008
C-Dory Model: 23 Venture
Vessel Name: C-Renity
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Terry and Valerie.... hope you are both doing well.

Glad to hear you enjoyed the Vancouver show..... sorry we will miss you at the SBS this year but totally understandable.

Your posting caused me to do a double take (double read) when you said "Ginger had nothing on her", but then I picked up on your meaning!

Hopefully we will see you at the May 2014 Friday Harbor Gathering or not too terribly long after that. We are also planning on heading up to Pender Harbor in June weather and time permitting if you guys are considering that trip.

Take care guys,
Dan, Tanya, and Hannah on C-Renity
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Cruises and Gatherings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: