View previous topic :: View next topic  
TyBoo

City/Region: Warrenton
State or Province: OR
C-Dory Year: 1996
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruise Ship
Vessel Name: TyBoo
Photos: TyBoo
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 3:44 pm    Post subject: New Forum - "The Galley" Reply with quote

We have added a new Forum to the index. This one is titled "The Galley", and can be used to share and ask about anything that concerns food and is vaguely related to boating. That includes all those wonderful dishes prepared for CBGT potlucks that are so often asked about! Thanks to Mr. Red Fox for posting the Canning topic (which was moved over to the new Forum), and reminding me that this is something we have been needing for a while.

So anytime you want to find out how who cooked what, it will be easy to find if it is posted here. As an added benefit, we might also get a little more participation on the site by those who are the senior Crew Chefs!

Looking back at the old MSN C-Brat site, we had a similar discussion board there (I believe my wife made me start it). One of these days, I can copy over the many posts from it. Unless someone else is of a mind to, that is.

Cooking, canning, smoking, packing, preparing, stowing, serving, eating - it all fits. Have fun.

Mike
Redƒox

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daooh Embarrased never mind me askin over on my cannin' thread about this, I see ya did just add it Thumbs Up awright Thumbs Up I call it "grub and gullets" on my site Teeth
Be popin-inn with stuff from time to time Wink
I bet there are some hard core canners around on here. Mom was the jar person, I started us on the can business about twenty-some years ago. Man, time flies Crook
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Site News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: