The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

Shakespeare customer support

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Hull, Deck and Fittings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leadbelly

City/Region: Seattle
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2018
C-Dory Model: 23 Venture
Vessel Name: Sisu
Photos: Sisu
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:40 pm    Post subject: Shakespeare customer support Reply with quote

Just had to pass on a great experience of customer support from Shakespeare. While out fishing a few weeks ago, the 4188-SL mount for my VHF antennae broke at the neck. Just to check, I emailed customer support asking if they could send me a replacement part rather then me having to buy a whole new mount. Got a response a couple days later saying they would check, and what do you know - the part arrived today, no charge. Awesome.

2018 Venture 23 “Sisu”
2019-2023

2007 22 Cruiser “Full 90”
2009-2019
Robert H. Wilkinson

City/Region: Port Ryerse
State or Province: ON
Vessel Name: Romakeme IV
Photos: Romakeme IV
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:25 pm    Post subject: Shakespeare customer suport Reply with quote

Will, great story - I had to smile. 5 years ago on bass opening day I was out fishing in Long Point Bay(Lake Erie). I had put out at 5am but wasn't having a lot of luck so I came back in about 10am. I secured the bow line to the wall then sat on the gunwale to secure the stern line. As I leaned over to grab the wall, the stern started sliding away - I started to loose my balance and on my way into the drink I grabbed the VHF antenna, which snapped off like a toothpick!! Laughing

The first thing I did of course was look around to see if anybody had seen my blooper!! If I had a video of the incident Shakespeare would probably send me a whole new antenna - just for the laughs! Laughing

Regards, Rob

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Hull, Deck and Fittings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: