The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

A0002

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> All Marinauts, All The Time
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Les Lampman
Dealer

City/Region: Whidbey Island
State or Province: WA
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:38 pm    Post subject: A0002 Reply with quote

Hi All,

Alright, I know, I've been a slackard but sometimes other things get in the way.

Anyway...hull shell A0002 is at Cornet Bay in the shop now and we're getting ready to build her. I'll be posting progress photos again on our Facebook page (and if you'd rather I post them elsewhere too please let me know, I have no special love for FB but it was convenient).

I've got a few photos to post as soon as I can find my portable card reader...dang!

www.marinautboats.com
Salmon Fisher

City/Region: Arlington
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2004
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Kim Christine
Photos: Kim Christine
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stopped into EQ Marine today for my first look at how Les builds the Marinaut and had a nice tour and conversation with Les.
1) I absolutely love the shape of the hull and detail of waterline. The semi v-shape goes almost all the way back to the transom and reminds me of the Arima design, which takes the chop better and frees up to plane better, in my experience.
2) Ablility to take out rear bulkhead would really be great in warm conditions. Also nice when fishing, much better movement in and out of cabin.
3) Windows are much bigger and visibility much improved over 22 cruiser. Les is storing a C-22 and you can really see the difference.
4) New hull color for A0002 is very nice. Kind of "buff" color, tan. I'm sure everyone will have a different description of it. It will be cool to see it at the SBS.
Thanks again, Les, for the tour.

Patrick

2004 25 Cruiser-Present

2000 22 Cruiser 2009-2014 (Sold)
2006 25 Cruiser 2014-2019 (Sold)
1985 22 Classic -2019 (Sold)
1991 19 Arima Sea Ranger-2019-2021 (Sold)
2015 27 Ranger Tug-2019-2023 (Sold)
1987 22 Cruiser -2021-2023 (Sold)

Honey, this REALLY will be my last boat, honest!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> All Marinauts, All The Time All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: