The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

2009 C-Dory 22' Cruiser w/ 2010 115 HP for sale: $49,800

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pele 2

City/Region: crescent city
State or Province: CA
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:24 am    Post subject: 2009 C-Dory 22' Cruiser w/ 2010 115 HP for sale: $49,800 Reply with quote

Hello, folks. I am putting my 22' Cruiser up for sale because I just purchased another boat I can also commercial crab with. My dory has 110 original hours, and is loaded from the dealer (Kitsap Marina.) Wallas heat, high radar arch, Stainless Bimini, King galvanized trailer, much more. I also installed a second steering station on the aft starboard cabin with hydraulic steering and commercial Morse controls, and a custom removable crab davit that is exceptional, and also looks good. The boat is a real head turner everywhere I go. It is in beautiful condition, always stored indoors. Matt Gurney suggested a fair price of $53,000. I am listing it for $48,900.
Available for sea trial any time. Thank you
Zydecomo

City/Region: SHELBURNE
State or Province: VT
C-Dory Year: 2001
C-Dory Model: 24 Tomcat
Vessel Name: FanTC
Photos: FanTC
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:14 pm    Post subject: More Pictures? Reply with quote

Hi Are there any more pictures available?
pele 2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In reply to more photos, I will try to add some as attachments to this message.

Thank you,
Marshall
pele 2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are a few more... Hopefully the main details come through OK. Everything is super clean & professionally rigged. The performance is very good with the 115- I cruise around 19 to 20 MPH with two or 3 passengers and full fuel & gear at 3,900 RPM, with great economy. It tops out at about 35. (3) brand new props & extra filter, misc. parts included. We had three great albacore trips this summer, and landed almost 800 pounds. Each trip I used about 30 gallons of fuel, and we ran 45 miles offshore, and trolled for hours.

Thanks again,
Marshall
pele 2

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:43 am    Post subject: Thanks, folks. My C-Dory has sold. Reply with quote

Thanks, folks. My C-Dory has sold.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: