The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

Marinaut Interior

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> All Marinauts, All The Time
View previous topic :: View next topic  
C-Nile

City/Region: Connecticut
State or Province: CT
C-Dory Year: 2012
Vessel Name: Betty Ann
Photos: C-Nile
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:05 am    Post subject: Marinaut Interior Reply with quote

Betty and I have posted two galleries dedicated to our Marinaut's interior in our "C-Nile" photo album.

The first gallery shows our sleeping arrangement on the "Betty Ann" in which we buck the trend of most users by sleeping head-first in the berth. It is the unusually large size of the berth of this boat that makes this possible. I should also add that I have acid reflux disease, so sleeping with my head facing forward allows my head to be slightly higher than my feet, which is a necessity. However, we think that others would be happy with our arrangement if they give it a try. We think it is a lot easier to crawl into a berth and back out rather than to be a contortionist by doing it the other way.

[img] http://www.c-brats.com/modules.php?set_albumName=album1497&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php [/img]

Our second gallery shows interior space and storage as we used the boat (as opposed to seeing a flower arrangement in a vase on the dinette with porcelain dinnerware, colored napkins in rings and fine silver.) So we intended to show the practical side of using the space. As one might expect, we brought entirely too much with us: two large duffel bags, one medium sized suit case, one smaller carry-on case, PET toilet, 50 PET disposal bags, large case of paper towels, two large sleeping bags, one large topper, one case of water, two folding chairs, one 36-quart Coleman 5-Day cooler, six fenders, set of three pots and pans with covers, three life preservers...way too much stuff. Yet, the boat absorbed it all.

[img] http://www.c-brats.com/modules.php?set_albumName=album1558&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php [/img]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> All Marinauts, All The Time All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: