The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

Thanks to some C-Dory Owners...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Cruises and Gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Byrdman

City/Region: Cumberland River, Clarksville,
State or Province: WA
Vessel Name: " ? " After Rename Ceremony
Photos: FreeByrd and C-Byrd
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:31 pm    Post subject: Thanks to some C-Dory Owners... Reply with quote

Fishtales & Halcyon.. Thanks to the two of you for helping me get some pics posted to the Nashville gathering page...that you can see buy going to the gathering photo albums...which I have now added comments to the pics.... The 2 of you again make owning a C-Dory more than just having a boat....but a great part of life. Hope to see some of you NW guys soon...once they have a TC25 powered and in the water somewhere for a drive... Hope to at least make the trip to the Eastern Shore gathering...and may take George and Penny up on thier offer too... if I have to leave my boat down here...
A great boat, a great bunch of people, and great friends.... Thanks!
Byrdman...FreeByrd... TC24, Hull Number 51
Pat Anderson

City/Region: Birch Bay, WA
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Daydream
Photos: Daydream and Crabby Lou
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Thanks to some C-Dory Owners... Reply with quote

Patrick - for sure it would be cool to see you back out here in the NW, and we will test your memory - do your really remember what we look like? Laughing See you at the Eastern Shore!

Byrdman wrote:
Fishtales & Halcyon.. Thanks to the two of you for helping me get some pics posted to the Nashville gathering page...that you can see buy going to the gathering photo albums...which I have now added comments to the pics.... The 2 of you again make owning a C-Dory more than just having a boat....but a great part of life. Hope to see some of you NW guys soon...once they have a TC25 powered and in the water somewhere for a drive... Hope to at least make the trip to the Eastern Shore gathering...and may take George and Penny up on thier offer too... if I have to leave my boat down here...
A great boat, a great bunch of people, and great friends.... Thanks!
Byrdman...FreeByrd... TC24, Hull Number 51

DAYDREAM - CD25 Cruiser
CRABBY LOU - CD16 Angler (sold 2020)
Pat & Patty Anderson, C-Brat #62!
http://daydreamsloop.blogspot.com

El and Bill

City/Region: Lakewood, CO
State or Province: CO
C-Dory Year: 2000
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Halcyon
Photos: Halcyon
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A clue, Byrdman -- Pat's the one with the big smile, and Patty's the one with the even bigger smile.
C-Hawk

City/Region: Carpinteria / Channel Islands
State or Province: CA
C-Dory Year: 2008
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: C-Hawk
Photos: C-Hawk
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Byrdman-
Glad to be of help.
Pat and I wanted to join you guys, but-- work interferes with our boating. I only get three weeks vacation and this year we are going to trailer up to Washington and cruise the San Juans.

KJ6VVB
A Brat I am, At sea I be
God is Great, Beer is Good.... and People are Crazy
Byrdman

City/Region: Cumberland River, Clarksville,
Vessel Name: " ? " After Rename Ceremony
Photos: FreeByrd and C-Byrd
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep Pat... Got you pegged... one of the 2 brew guys... the one that is not tall and thin....and has the bushy eyebrows... the tall and thin guy is David...and he made the clubs for boat use...

So Pat.... in the above message.... ARE you and your lovely bride going to head to the east side for the Eastern Shore gathering??

Bill: send me your pocket email account and daily progress report... I am still tracking you on my Great Loop River map....as you progress towards Knoxville, TN. Mike also wanted to know of when the crews, and how many folks are/were going to show up for the tow vehicles... He has a new Big Green Egg and is ready to entertain..... Known fact that the SmokeHouse Ribs are excellent off the egg. I also got the 2nd to the smallest one....to put on the porch of FreeByrd...

Roger: Understand. I have just retired ....spent a bunch of time traveling about and it has been great...Now Sherryl has this Honey-do list she has been working and I have been putting off for 5-10 years... so, I must honey-do for a bit now. And....looking at taking FreeByrd to Destin, FL for a while, then up to Hilton Head in the Jul05 timeframe. Have been asked to deliver a bride of a soldier friend of mine for thier wedding in/on Rose Hill Plantation, just about 15 minutes drive time from Hilton Head.. I will go early for route recon and docking...and might be forces to play a few rounds of golf too..

Hope to see as many of you as possible when I get word from Jeff at C-Dory that a TC25 is powered up, in the water and ready for viewing. Keep me posted if yall locals hear anything,,,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Cruises and Gatherings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: