The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

WHITTIER TOMORROW!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Cruises and Gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Redバx

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:00 pm    Post subject: WHITTIER TOMORROW!! Reply with quote

I'm taking some friends (2) and going! (after Old Doc Eds class about 11:00 am) Calling for some pretty mild wind with "rain and snow only! (not bad for winter!) We'll be out (probably) at the Pigot Bay Cabin, or maybe Culrose, then again we could be in Harrison Lagoon... Disgust ... Embarrased ... Neutral Anyway, last time I did a radio check in wet foggy weather from Granite Bay, I was reported "loud and clear" in Whitter by someone in the Harbor!! (I was shocked) So, if ya are planin' om maybe meeting us... I promise I won't be too scarred (this time) to answer radio... Embarrased Teeth
Look for the RedFox with her Big Red Canoe, and a Kyak!

Need me to come over winch yer Baby out!! Idea Mr. Green Beer Beer out... (hope to see ya there! Very Happy )
Redバx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:28 pm    Post subject: Sooo Attah here.... Reply with quote

OK folks... I'm out for a few days. I have to drop weekend warriors off in Harbor Sunday, but I'm staying out there for a few more... Xmas Tongue Smile Maybe I'll be human and "write" again... Rolling Eyes Have pix fer-sure! LAtter ... see ya in hell! ... Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad ..... hehehehehe.... Bat Wink Daooh Embarrased

(Back when I run out of Beer!!) Greg Beer Mr. Green Beer
Redバx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

... and I didn't 'run-out-of-beer' Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Beer Beer Smile Smile Wink Wink Xmas LOL Just out of weather and time Embarrased
OK, I wrote again (after dropping off my guest Mad ) Laughing Look for another story soon... I'll post it's arrival when I get it done... working on it as-we-speak Shocked be patient ... Xmas Naughty Moon Disgust

~~~~~~~~~~~ Beer Beer Beer

Me thinks its better out there in many ways than in summer! Took a ton-a-pix to! (most junk, but what the hey!) Xmas Eek Xmas Tongue Love
Redバx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

~~~~~ Just incase anyone misses this in the other thread, I'll post the story here to! Disgust hehehehe.... Bat Xmas Naughty

http://www.msnusers.com/SoundDreams/winterbeauty.msnw

Now... need me to come over and winch-out your Baby, so yas can go play "Popeye and Bluto" yourselfs!! huh ... Xmas LOL
catdogcat

City/Region: Soldotna
State or Province: AK
C-Dory Year: 1988
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Plankton
Photos: catdogcat - TBA
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoy reading and looking at the great pics on your website. I can't wait to check out PWS. I'll be back with my new C-Dory the last week of March. You can bet I'll be going through the tunnel the following weekend.
Redバx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey! Thnx for the reply... it is this kinda stuff that keeps my interest in writing... then again, my girlfriends rating on the last story was: "it doesn't sound as depressing as the last one did" ------------ LOL!!! too funny Xmas LOL ..... daoh Disgust

I really ain't as ornery as I sound ... Hope to meet ya some day! Thumbs Up
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Cruises and Gatherings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: