The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

2005 Cruise Planning
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Cruises and Gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
B~C

City/Region: Bend
State or Province: OR
C-Dory Year: 1999
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Blue~C
Photos: Blue~C
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

July in Tyboo country can be pretty awsome. If the fish and weather Gods allow it, you can run out to the ocean and catch salmon and then run back in to the esturary, drop anchor to finish out the day sturgeon fishing. The Salmon fishing hoards haven't showed up yet so moorage wouldn't be an issue. Plenty to see and do if you're not a fishing person.....food for thought
Mr. Fisherman

State or Province: OR
C-Dory Year: 1995
C-Dory Model: 22 Angler
Vessel Name: Sea Lion
Photos: Sea Lion
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a conflict in May... The Halibut opener in Newport... I will have precious little in the way of financial resources to go anywhere after the opener... I usually store my boat in Newport to partake of the summer fishing season in that neck of the woods. Could we do Lopez a bit earlier?
I would love to get up there and meet all of you but I don't see it happening after the 2nd week of May....

Pat Anderson wrote:
Well, maybe the one to bring back up to the top is really the one about planning the whole year...I know, it is very UN-C-Brat like to plan that far ahead! But marking vacation calendars or comp time days off (Yes! FINALLY!) or whatever in advance, it is really helpful to know what to put in for.

The events to talk about (Washington/OR/N.Cal, sorry you right coast types):

South Puget Sound in March
Cathlamet in April (Is that right?)
Lopez in May
Warrenton in June (SturgeonFest! Yes!)
Blakely in July
Langley (can we still go there, even if Ben is gone?) in September
Sequim in October

That still leaves August open - how about Lake Chelan????

Rock-C wrote:
I thought I would bring this back up to the top. Last year at Lopez was our first C-Brat gathering. We are looking forward to a repeat performance.

Live to Fish
Fish to Live
Byrdman

City/Region: Cumberland River, Clarksville,
State or Province: WA
Vessel Name: " ? " After Rename Ceremony
Photos: FreeByrd and C-Byrd
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pat: I more than likely will be on the TomCat without Sherryl... she will still be at work... Angry Embarrased ... making money to pay for my toys as she puts it... Very Happy Very Happy at the Gand Ol' Nashville gathering and would be glad to trow onboard a west side C-Dory owner for the gig. Cheap tickets between SEATAC and Nahville on Southwest and Delta too. Was going to toss this out at the SBS/Factory Gathering. Would be great to have some of "you guys"... Xmas Naughty come on over and down. See Yall there!
Byrdman
Jeff and Diane

City/Region: Renton, Washington
C-Dory Year: 1991
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Immacu-Nada/"C-Spaz"
Photos: Immacu-Nada
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am trying to get the planning in, too. Was there a site for the Blakely Island trip with the dates. I thought that I read somewhere that we should be calling in February to sign up for our spot, but what are the dates? Thanks for the info.

Diane Lips
Pat Anderson

City/Region: Birch Bay, WA
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Daydream
Photos: Daydream and Crabby Lou
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here you go...cut and paste. Do we have a signup sheet yet? And I guess it IS time to call for slip reservations...

OK, I just got off the phone with Norma, we are confirmed for July 15 and 16 for Blakely Marina. She would like people to call for individual slip reservations in FEBRUARY.

Brock - I did not so much take this on as Norma dumped it in my lap, with little time to react!

Jeff and Diane wrote:
I am trying to get the planning in, too. Was there a site for the Blakely Island trip with the dates. I thought that I read somewhere that we should be calling in February to sign up for our spot, but what are the dates? Thanks for the info.

Diane Lips

DAYDREAM - CD25 Cruiser
CRABBY LOU - CD16 Angler (sold 2020)
Pat & Patty Anderson, C-Brat #62!
http://daydreamsloop.blogspot.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Cruises and Gatherings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: