The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

sold boats

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Site Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TyBoo

City/Region: Warrenton
State or Province: OR
C-Dory Year: 1996
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruise Ship
Vessel Name: TyBoo
Photos: TyBoo
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, you're right - and thanks. Things have been kind of hectic for me for quite some time, although that's no excuse. Unless a seller or buyer PMs me to let me know when an ad is over, the only way I can tell is to read through them all. I look for ones with recent posts by the original author first, but I still need to go through them all periodically. It would be a big help if you could list links to the sold or otherwise expired ads that need attention. Then I could go through them quickly when I get home from work. (Believe me, nobody wants me trying to do any editing from my BlackBerry when I'm not home.)

Thank you,

Mike
cbull

City/Region: charleston
State or Province: SC
C-Dory Year: 2004
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: knot yankee
Photos: Knot Yankee
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a idea. In order to help out with the site there could be a fee for listing a boat for sale. (honor system) maybe $5.00 for a 3 month listing. After three month listing it expires and is removed. Should I ever move up to a 25' I would gladly pay for the service.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Site Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: