View previous topic :: View next topic  
B~C

City/Region: Bend
State or Province: OR
C-Dory Year: 1999
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Blue~C
Photos: Blue~C
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:31 am    Post subject: if I won the lotto Reply with quote

what would you do if you won the lotto? new boat? new boat jewerly?
I think I'd keep the B~C and buy an old Cruise A Home to park up north plus a old Tollycraft for Ilwaco duty. Awww dreams are cheap (initially)
Just so the B~C didn't feel slighted, I'd add hydraulic steering, a auto pilot and a Webasto forced air heater

SusanS

City/Region: West Richland WA USA
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 1:24 pm    Post subject: If I won the big one... Reply with quote

OK, let's assume the best case. Let's say I am the sole winner of the Mega-Millions jackpot or equivalent. Here's what I plan to do .... and in my scenario who cares about spending wisely!

1. Send our son to a university next year that he has been accepted to but we probably can't afford.
2. Replace our worn out cars/trucks that are each showing between 150-200,000 miles on them.
3. Buy my Dad his choice of any car he wants.
4.Get my Mom an attitude adjustment so she'll say yes to Dad when he says "let's move back to the Puget Sound area and live on a sailboat."

Now that I have those out of the way, we'll buy a waterfront condo somewhere between Gig Harbor and the Queen Charlottes with covered moorage. Meanwhile we'll order a customized CD25, a Silver Sky V8 Toyota Tundra for the tow rig and a Fiat 500 for my in-town rig, hubby will get that Lexus he drools over.

CD25 will have an interior done in Sunbrella fabrics from their Furniture Fabrics collection http://www.sunbrella.com/cgi-bin/usa/thumbnail.pl?B=F&W=&P=3. Decraguard in Magnum Teak interior woodwork styled after the TyBoo's drawers and SEA3PO's storage, carpeted berth like the Lynn Marie. Maybe green exterior trim. Since we are kayakers, there must be kayak storage up top.

Since we are kayakers we know absolutely nothing yet about motors, electronics, heaters, stove, anchors etc so we'll just take you all shopping with us, I'll whip out the plastic while you all load up the back of the truck with the things you think we need! We'll come help you spend when you win the lottery too...
Redƒox

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:00 pm    Post subject: Re: If I won the big one... Reply with quote

SusanS wrote:
Meanwhile we'll order a customized CD25, a Silver Sky V8 Toyota Tundra for the tow rig

Speakin-a-Tundra! Smile check out mine
http://www.msnusers.com/SoundDreams/towrig.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=472
wailedcentipede

City/Region: canada
State or Province: BC
Vessel Name: Blue Jay
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if i won the lotto:

i guess i should dump my truck ... 69 chevy .. restored it about ten years ago but theirs rust showing again ... make a gate post .. lol

randomly select five member's ... call fed-x ship each of you a cat ... i think theirs five of the beep!..beep! things running around

currently living a a two story house ... would like one level 1250 sq, ft. ..something that could be vacuumed from one outlet .. . would change the style- trend ... back door would be on the front of house .... should be able to reach and open door from kitchen table seat ... coffee?? serve yourself than pass the pot ...

boat's ?? the one i got is not bad has also been restored (few years back mine you) ... longer trips being rich would maybe charter if i bounce it over a few rocks, get fish guts in it ... just pay them to clean it up ... hey i'm rich ... may call fed-x still have two dogs running around the place watch out ...

than its off to the mall .... byeeeeeeeee

Very Happy
dogon dory

State or Province: AK
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: DogOnDory
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, Folks - Post Deleted By Author
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: