The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

1987 16' C-Dory Angler (Palomino) $6,500 Reno, NV

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JT

City/Region: JUNEAU
State or Province: AK
C-Dory Year: 1990
C-Dory Model: 16 Angler
Vessel Name: Lil Toot
Photos: Palomino
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:16 am    Post subject: 1987 16' C-Dory Angler (Palomino) $6,500 Reno, NV Reply with quote

16' Angler blue trim, original 40 horse Johnson and 9.8 Mercury 2 stroke kicker with tie bar steering. Johnson runs good. Mercury is getting tired. New Oceanus vhf radio and Shakespeare antenna. Older fishfinder. 1 Cannon manual downrigger.
3 Life jackets. EZ loader trailer with new tires and new spare mounted on trailer. Call John (JT) 775-972-4959
rperla

City/Region: southern cal
State or Province: CA
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:11 pm    Post subject: dory 16 Reply with quote

I am interested in purchasing a 1980's or 1990's dory 16 c. I live in Southern Cal. The boat in Reno looks great. Very Happy
JT

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought you wanted a cruiser at first. Come to Reno and pick up your 16'er. It is in great shape but does have a soft spot in the cabin under the passenger seat area. It needs a layer or two of glass to beef it up. I have pulled the seat post and epoxied the screw holes. It is ready to sand and glass. The cockpit has two new coats of grey anti-skid and looks good. I will get a few more pictures up soon.
I pulled up the carpet and plywood in the cuddy and sanded and urethane coated the plywood. That area can get moldy in some climates.

JT
F/V "Palomino" CoolSmile
JT

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:57 pm    Post subject: F/V "Palomino" is sold. Reply with quote

Well things can only get better. My dog died of old age on November 14, (Good old Sheba) (15) and now I sold the Palomino!
Good thing I don't work at the Post office! I don't know what will happen if someone insults Van Horn Texas or the poor Italians!
Anyway things work out and the Palomino will be fishing Donner lake for Browns and Mackinaw.
I will be checking out the going ons of the brats as usual.
Jim who bought the Palomino and his wife may check in.

JT CoolSmile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: