The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

1998 22 Cruiser, $29,000 (Campbell River, BC)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hearob

City/Region: Campbell River
State or Province: BC
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:36 pm    Post subject: 1998 22 Cruiser, $29,000 (Campbell River, BC) Reply with quote

I hate to sell this boat, but I just can't find the time to get out there- better off with someone who has the time.
1998 C-Dory 22 Cruiser, green trim, high-top cabin, Honda 75 (approx. 520 hours) recent tuning by local Honda dealer, Magic Trail by Magic Tilt tandem axle trailer with new Fulton jack, good spare, two new tires on braking axle, and fairly new bearings and Shark-Skin brakes, spare prop, two batteries (about 3 years old), Danforth plus spare with two sets of chain/ rode, four fenders, misc dock lines, paddle, green Sunbrella cockpit enclosure, privacy curtains, brown upholstery in good condition, Porta-Potti, 2 burner Origo stove, ice box, Standard Horizon DSC VHF, Garmin 172C GPS, Raytheon sounder, compass, spare Racor filters, spare oil filter. Located in Campbell River, BC, Vancouver Island.
ksidener

City/Region: Piers Island
C-Dory Year: 1999
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: C-Side
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:36 pm    Post subject: Question Reply with quote

That Honda 75's a 2 stroke right? Kicker?
hearob

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:12 pm    Post subject: 1998 C-dory 22 cruiser Campbell River Reply with quote

Yes, the Honda is the standard 4 stroke (Did they actually make a 2 stroke in that size? never heard of one.) No kicker.
hearob

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:25 pm    Post subject: 1998 C-dory 22 cruiser Campbell River Reply with quote

I should also add there is a factory swim platform and ladder. Everything on this boat is in excellent condition.
Sea Wolf

City/Region: Redding
State or Province: CA
C-Dory Year: 1987
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Sea Wolf
Photos: Sea Wolf
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:57 pm    Post subject: Re: 1998 C-dory 22 cruiser Campbell River Reply with quote

hearob wrote:
Yes, the Honda is the standard 4 stroke (Did they actually make a 2 stroke in that size? never heard of one.) No kicker.

Just for informational purposes, Honda never made a 2 stroke outboard engine, not even the 2 hp smallest in the line.

As a matter of fact, all Honda motors on motorcycles, snowmobiles, generators, etc. (that I've ever seen or heard about) are 4 strokes.

So unless they made some .049 glow plug model airplane engines, I think you can safely say that if it's a Honda, it's a 4 stroke!

Joe.

Sea Wolf, C-Brat #31
Lake Shasta, California

"Most of my money I spent on boats and women. The rest I squandered'. " -Annonymous
hearob

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the reply regarding the Honda 4 strokes-- exactly as I thought!
thataway

City/Region: Pensacola
State or Province: FL
C-Dory Year: 2007
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruiser
Vessel Name: thataway
Photos: Thataway
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe is correct in about 99% of the time. I am no expert on Honda bikes, but I have owned a few. Honda's first motorcycle in 1949 was a 98 CC two stroke. Honda also had a long run of 125cc and 250cc dirt bikes which I am quite sure were 2 stroke--and has recently be experimenting with another 2 stroke--it is said somewhat similar to Etec's injection system. The 2 strokes excelled in the light weight lower power racing bikes, over the heavier 4 strokes.

Probably 95% of Hondas--and all of the Honda outboards were 4 stroke....However Honda is relitative new comer to the outboard market--since the early 70's. Many of the two strokes have been around for close to 100 years... (Ole Evinrude).

Thisaway 2006 22' CDory November 2011 to May 2018
Caracal 18 140 Suzuki 2007 to present
Thataway TomCat 255 150 Suzukis June 2006 thru August 2011
C Pelican; 1992, 22 Cruiser, 2002 thru 2006
Frequent Sea; 2003 C D 25, 2007 thru 2009
KA6PKB
Home port: Pensacola FL
hearob

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:53 pm    Post subject: C-Dory 22 Cruiser is sold Reply with quote

Looks like my C-Dory 22 is going to remain a BC boat! Deposit is in hand, awaiting final payment before it heads up the driveway. Thanks for all of your emails and interest. Rob
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: