The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

2006 CAPE CRUISER FOR SALE-115 YAMAHA 4 STROKE-ALL EXTRAS

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sam

City/Region: melbourne beach
State or Province: FL
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:21 pm    Post subject: 2006 CAPE CRUISER FOR SALE-115 YAMAHA 4 STROKE-ALL EXTRAS Reply with quote

Great boat priced for quick sale. Boat/Motor are in excellent condition. Original purchase price was over $66k but only asking $40k obo.
Mikey

City/Region: Melbourne
C-Dory Year: 2001
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Poo
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiya Sam,
I work in MB and would like to have a look at your boat...my company has been looking for a shallow draft boat for water quality testing in the Intercoastal and other offshore projects. We've been looking for a reasonably priced C-Dory but have literally missed the boat in that regard. I assume the draft in the CC is nearly identical to the CD 22, correct?
sam

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:40 pm    Post subject: cape cruiser draft Reply with quote

Hi Mikey,
Sorry it took me so long to respond but I did not see your message until this morning. I believe the draft on this boat is comprable to the C-Dory. I know the original hull designer of the C-Dory and the Cape Cruiser was Ben Toland out of Washington. From what I've read, he has a wonderful reputation as a boat builder. Give me a call if you want to take a ride this weekend.
BrentB

City/Region: Greenwood
State or Province: IN
Photos: BrentB
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the closed Cape Cruiser web site.
Venture 23'
centerline length 22'9"
beam 8'
freeboard 27"-38"
draft outboard down 13"
draft outboard up 8"
headroom 6'4"
dry weight with no motors or stuff 2950 lbs
60 gal fuel tank

sam

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:02 pm    Post subject: cape cruiser draft Reply with quote

Brent,
Thanks for the info on the boat. How does the 13" draft compare to the C-Dory 22? I think I remember the 22 drawing 11". Also, if your info is accurate, I have incorrectly told a few C-Brats that my fuel capacity is 64 gallons ( 2 x 32 ) so I hope they see this post and get the correct data. A couple of things I left out in my initial post. 1) Engine Hours = 292 and
2) Extended warranty on engines good through 2011. Thanks again for the info. Sam
BrentB

City/Region: Greenwood
State or Province: IN
Photos: BrentB
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Sam
I have not checked. C-Dory has updated their site several months and now half way useful for visitors IMHO with boats specs posted but they dont often return emails IMHO so you check the web site. I assume the CC 23 Venture has the same specs as CD 23 Venture. Patty and I saw a CC 23 Venture and 26 CC at Three Rivers Marine in FL and was very impressed with the roominess and fit and finish but I am impressed with C-Dory and their dealers due the effectiveness of this site.3 Rivers has one 26' CC left and it is loaded. I like CD maybe a little quirky but they still know who the customer is and most folks get great customer satisfaction with issues just by using the phone. The CC 23 listed on this site is a steal IHMO. The Admiral wants to buy a Parker and there are many on the market and even more deals than CD. I can buy CD later esp after reading many updates and repairs folks perform on their boats. I really like the reading the problem solving process and breaking it down it smaller pieces and the solution. I tell my staff all of the time to break it down.
I thought CC 23 has 2 30gal AL fuel tanks located in motor wells. The info I posted was from 8/2006 CC page a for 2006 CC Venture but could have easily increased the tanks by 2 gals with revised tanks.

C-brats motto is no question goes unanswered.

I hope this helps
Papillon

City/Region: DeBary, Fl. *On the St. John's River*
C-Dory Year: 1993
C-Dory Model: 22 Angler
Vessel Name: Papillon
Photos: Papillon
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please Note: This boat has been sold.

1993 Angler-02' 115 Suzuki 4 Stroke
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: